1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google acquired DoubleClick, will effect Adsense & Adwors???

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Pathan, Apr 15, 2007.

After long negotiations & bidding war with Microsoft, Google finaly won the battle for DoubleClick Acquision. News here...
    My question is how it will effect Google's Publisher Program "Adsense" & Advertiser's "AdWords".??? Do you think it will boost Adsense's publisher's earning, as we all know that DoubleClick is market Giant in Advertising services?

Pathan, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  2. ryukenden

ryukenden Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will affect adsense. Google is trying to grow in web world more rapidly than others.

ryukenden, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  3. Michelangelo

Michelangelo Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that adwords- sense will change much. i can imagine that they'll try to target different advertisers.

Michelangelo, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  4. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Broadening their portfolio so they can reach a broad base of advertisers across more markets. It just makes sense for them to do this.

internetmarketingiq, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  5. Linkmeup

Linkmeup Peon

Best Answers:
    Short term I don't think there will be much of an impact to Adsense.

Linkmeup, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  6. Erind

Erind Peon

Best Answers:
    Ithink they will open a new way of advertising. Like said in another thread, they will use the research & tools to diplay ads that users are more likely to click, thus increasing ctr and eleminating some fraud. When CTR is naturally high, I don'tthink people will cheat the system as much. They may even track AdSense related websites to see if such things do happen.

Erind, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  7. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In short term, I don't think its going to make much of a difference. But in long term, yes, it may help..

Offtopice: I like the topic of this thread: "Adsense & Adwors???" ;) I think you forgot putting an 'e' at the end of it. :D

jimkarter, Apr 15, 2007 IP