1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google +1 Services, Get SEO Juice! Fast, Reliable & Cheap.

Discussion in 'Services' started by healthytalk, Nov 13, 2011.

#❶ Google +1 service provider here at DP!

Impacts of Google +1

As Google starts adding rating variables to the search results scores, the search engine optimization (Search Engine Optimization) industry will be gaining an advantage with this button.
    Using +1 on your webpage, you can encourage your readers to click the post and invariably gives way for more traffic. It’s almost like a peer review of your content.
    Google +1 can provide social metrics for your website but it is yet to be determined how Google will use this data to influence search results.
    It will certainly be an interesting step in Search Engine Optimization development as a personalized result would harness more ranks than a standard result, as Google quotes in one of its blogs. The more the pluses and recommendations, the more the targeted traffic you will happen to draw to your blog or web page.

Available Package

50 Google +1's $20
    100 Google +1's $30
    200 Google +1's $55
    500 Google +1's $120
    1000 Google +1's $220
    2000 Google +1's $380

Service Features

✔All +1 comes from Google Phone Verified Accounts!
    ✔100% manual work and cheapest service on MMD
    ✔+1's Drip posting available upon request!
    ✔All +1 comes from unique proxies/IP's
    ✔Fast, Reliable & Cheap!​

Does +1 affect my site’s performance in search? News from Google Official blog!
    Content recommended by friends and acquaintances is often more relevant than content from strangers. For example, a movie review from an expert is useful, but a movie review from a friend who shares your tastes can be even better. Because of this, +1’s from friends and contacts can be a useful signal to Google when determining the relevance of your page to a user’s query. This is just one of many signals Google may use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, and we’re constantly tweaking and improving our algorithm to improve overall search quality. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality.

Over the coming weeks, we’ll add +1 buttons to search results and ads on Google.com. We’ll also start to look at +1’s as one of the many signals we use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, including social signals from other services. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality over time. At first the +1 button will appear for English searches only on Google.com, but we’re working to add more languages in the future.

How will the +1 button affect my traffic?
    Personalized annotations next to your page in search results may increase your site’s visibility and make your site’s snippet more compelling, which may in turn increase the odds that users will click through to your page.

Do you use unique IP?
    Yes we will be using unique IP's to do +1's on your pages.

How do I place order?
    Visit our website here Google +1 Servies and place order from there or PM me here.

OFFER!!
    10% off on all offer only for DP members.
    Use "google" discount code when you checkout..
    Available to first 10 members only..​

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    healthytalk, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. serviceproviders

serviceproviders Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it is not allowed on DP

serviceproviders, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  3. healthytalk

healthytalk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Where??
    I read the rules, but I didn't find anything related to that..
    But if that so, I would like to close my thread..
    But I checked and didn;t see anything related to it..

healthytalk, Nov 14, 2011 IP