1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google’s Matt Cutts On Upcoming Penguin, Panda & Link Networks Updates

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Krunal Patel, Mar 14, 2013.

Matt Cutts, announced yet another Panda update is scheduled to hit on Friday March 15th, 2013, or Monday March 18th 2013.

"why It's algorithms is not equal for all kind of sites?"

Krunal Patel, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  2. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yea, I'm waiting for it. I've already heard they took down parts of SAPE network, but then again alot of online marketers are still ranking great from SAPE.. I'll wait and see the facts, and stay away from hype.

coloma21, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  3. esage

esage Member

Best Answers:
    Google focus is on Quality, content and good relevant informative websites , who are ranking naturally, without any spam practices of keyword spam and link spam.It wants the website to be built for providing information to users , and not sales to website owners.

esage, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  4. webdesigndevelopment

webdesigndevelopment Member

Best Answers:
    Its just simple as Google wants to give ranking to the quality website's which meant to build for user. That's why Google is going after spam websites through Panda and Penguin updates.

I m also waiting for this panda update as last panda update gives positive results for my website.

webdesigndevelopment, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. Krunal Patel

Krunal Patel Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is starting to turn into well SEO. We have to Optimize content for search engines! Don't manipulate or try to trick our way into rankings, that's setting up for a fail it seems the more and more updates Google pushes.

Krunal Patel, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  6. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Its equal, but time is an important factor Google can not process all websites in one night. So slowly more and more websites get hit due their blackhat techniques.

Yeah there are many rumors about networks as SAPE to be honest what else did people expect? A public network is just very easy to track. There for I would never advice someone who has long term plans with a authority site to go in business with networks as SAPE.

dennisb, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  7. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OK guys/ladies, help me out here. Why in the posts above do four separate posts have inline text links ("Panda" or "Google") all pointing to a website named SEO Clerks? Is there some teamwork spamming going on here? Or what?

Jim4767, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  8. webdesigndevelopment

webdesigndevelopment Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Jim, its an advertising. I just checked what you said and found that there is an ad running on panda and google word on this thread. Even on your post there are link on Panda word which pointing on the SEO clerks website. There might be some advertising going on.

webdesigndevelopment, Mar 16, 2013 IP