1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good to be here.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lhavro, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lhavro

lhavro Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jian Lin,I assume you came from China? I came from Taiwan so it makes us neighbores. I'm thinking about promoting my online business (given away 1 free eBook and 26 free videos to build online biz) to China but don't know where to start. What type of online biz are you in?It's nice to meet you.
    SEMrush

lhavro, Jul 5, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. syahril.moechtar

syahril.moechtar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jian Lin Do you have some experience with Indonesia internet ?

syahril.moechtar, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. Jian Lin

Jian Lin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Ihavro, it's nice to meet you too.

There are several ways you can try to promote your ebook and free video in Chinese market.
    • Two of the most popular video submit sites in China are tudou and youku, both of them are kind of like youtube. However, you may need someone who can use chinese to upload your files for you.
    • Second things you can do is to join Chinese language group in facebook. One of my musician friend start with join Chinese language group in facebook and make some Chinese friends first. Now he become very popular in Chinese community. Not only his new site design done by Chinese, but also have have been invited to chinese tv show, church, wedding all different kind of social events. One thing to keep in mind for foreigner is to show your interests in their cultural, then Asian people will even volunteer to help you for free.
    • Since you are from Taiwan, it maybe a little different. Do you speak Chinese? If you do, you can try to have a blog start with sina with sohu and join their social crycles. For sure there is a lot of traffic over there even you don't blog and just to have an account. Just make sure to check on as many blogger's pages as you can, so the other bloggers will check your page back without you even say a words. And if you have something interests them like your ebbook and free videos, they will read it without your invitation.
    Yes, I am from mainland China. I just close my art and craft retail and import business for over nine years. Now I am working on start my new ECO friendly fashion line and launch my fashion startup forum.

Feel free to contact me with private message if you wish and good luck with your business :)

Jian Lin, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. Jian Lin

Jian Lin Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, syahril.moechtar, unfortunately, I don't have any experience with Indonesia internet so far. But if you have and questions about internet or wholesale market in China, I think I can help. Good luck with your business and hope you soon find the help you are looking for.

Jian Lin, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. lhavro

lhavro Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Jian Lin for the info. I went to Chinese schools in Taiwan till 1st year of college (then I came to USA), so I do have Chinese language/culture background (My mother is Chinese and a French Father). However, living in the US for so long now that my Chinese is not as fluent as before........These Chinese blogs you mentioned, do I need to use Chinese language? By the way, if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

lhavro, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. GreatLink

GreatLink Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the greates internet forum in the world

GreatLink, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  7. Jian Lin

Jian Lin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Ihavro for the offer...

Yes, you have to use Chinese to register with those popular blogs. However, one of my America friends try to post in English in sina before. People actually don't mind he typed in English. Many people who speaks English take reading and English blog as a learning chance.

Jian Lin, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  8. syahril.moechtar

syahril.moechtar Peon

Best Answers:
    Internet in China, maybe It is difficult for me , because I could not understand China language at all.

syahril.moechtar, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  9. vitalintelligence

vitalintelligence Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone, here we are going to be part of this community. Hope our ideas would help each other.

vitalintelligence, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  10. syahril.moechtar

syahril.moechtar Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you any friends, who I can contact them in english ?

syahril.moechtar, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  11. syahril.moechtar

syahril.moechtar Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the indentity of this community ?

syahril.moechtar, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  12. Roobaroo

Roobaroo Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum.

Roobaroo, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  13. syahril.moechtar

syahril.moechtar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sabrina_Gage
    I interest to share

syahril.moechtar, Jul 16, 2012 IP