1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good statisitcs proggramme?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by SHT, Feb 27, 2005.

Hey,

I am looking for a good statisitc programme, I have Awstats but have been using Twatch. Is there any more like them? (Twatch is http://brighouseonline.com/twatch/)

Thanks,
    Greg

SHT, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  2. Umbertide

Umbertide Peon

Best Answers:
    We use Urchin

http://www.urchin.com/

and this is a pretty awesome product giving us all kinds of crossed tabbed data

£895 and you can track up to 100 different websites with the license.

Umbertide, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  3. lycrafile

lycrafile Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are looking to analyse visitor behavior and can't afford WebTrends then try Click Tracks. It has a unique interface that gives you a real insight into how people are moving around your website.

lycrafile, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  4. Joffrey

Joffrey Guest

Best Answers:
    Joffrey, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  5. riziko

riziko Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using both AwStats (for a quick overview) and Urchin (more detailed reporting). I also have DeepMetrix XSP (www.deepmetrix.com) on another site.

Are you only looking for free statistic analyzers? I think AwStats is the best free one.

What is wrong with the one you are using?

Ross

riziko, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  6. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    I really like what I see of Urchin. It's been mentioned here a few times. I just don't know if it is worth nearly $900 when I get most of what I need from awstats. There really should be a 5 or 10 web site option for less. DeepMetrix doesn't look any better pricewise.

nevetS, Mar 4, 2005 IP
  7. classifieds

classifieds Sopchoppy Flash

Best Answers:
    I'm in the process of reseraching / changing logfile analyzers (I've been using hosted webtrends and awstats) and so far this is what I've come up with:

Urchin is a good value at $895 but in order to track PPC campaigns and eComemrce ROI you have to purchase the $3,995 option which makes it hard to justify.

IMHO ClickTracks is the best at marketing analytics BUT the server is Windows based so if you're a Linux shop you'll have to learn to deal with (and pay for) Microsoft. Their pricing is also the most competitive.

Webtrends - Good product but they have a volume based licensing structure that get's pretty expensive if you're doing 1m+ page views a month ($9,995).

I'm torn between paying Urchin $4k or buying a windows server and running clicktracks.

But I'm still shopping so if anyone has other suggestions I would love to hear it :)

-jay

classifieds, Mar 7, 2005 IP