1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good solution for real estate agency

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Kenneth LaVoie, Mar 6, 2015.

Good Day
    I have a client using Open Realty. Not a good solution. Many problems. Little support.

I'd like to turn them onto something good. I'm limited as a programmer so it has to either be a hosted version, OR something I won't fall flat on my face troubleshooting. I can code HTML and actually just hand coded my first responsive html5 template, and I can often troubleshoot a perl script, but I don't like things that are too complex. For example I consider osCommerce a most hideous invention. I like wordpress and can understand it pretty well, and there are alot of techs out there that can help, so that might be a source ... but do any of you know first hand if there are some "kings of the hill" out there in regards to real estate listing websites? It can be a hosted solution. Thank you.

Kenneth LaVoie, Mar 6, 2015 IP