1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good SEO ranking without backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kenayu, May 31, 2011.

1. abuan

abuan Peon

Best Answers:
    this is very important for every one.

abuan, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    I think for ranking good in search result, good quality article is very important. Which must be error free, useful and interesting. Then require good quality backlinks. High PR, DoFollow and relevant niche backlinks play a great role for ranking good in search result. Some times articles comes in good positions for such keywords which have very little competition. But, for medium and high competition it is quite impossible. Backlinks are very important for the success of any kinds of Internet marketing.

faysal969, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. jmjck

jmjck Peon

Best Answers:
    As my experience this is not possible if i want to increase my website's rank then link building is very necessary in proper way. We need Forums , Book markings, Blogging etc.. but Link building is very urgent for good ranking. So do link building in perfect and proper way.

jmjck, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  4. Dangerous Drug Attorneys

Dangerous Drug Attorneys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad you came to your senses, Kenayu

5. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to something like that you need to be ranking for very low competition keywords. If you have any competition what so ever you need backlinks.

AStateOfLogic, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  6. markhamilton

markhamilton Member

Best Answers:
    Site on page is surely work in Seo But without backlinks it not possible to Rank well in Search engine.

markhamilton, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  7. Mr Baconator

Mr Baconator Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, unique content on a daily basis and on-page SEO are factors of this.

Mr Baconator, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  8. admnaffii

admnaffii Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you put high quality content, which self created, then surely you need to promote it. without promoting no will now about you and about your creature. But main thing is "content is the king". When you promoted it quite nicely then you will get back-links automatically.

admnaffii, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  9. rajeshtanwar

rajeshtanwar Peon

Best Answers:
    Good quality content and backlinks are the most important part of SEO.

rajeshtanwar, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  10. Kenayu

Kenayu Peon

Best Answers:
    According to what I read so far, it is possible to rank high without backlinks but it will depend on the keyword. But I believe the best investment of time is achieved if you dedicate half of the time to build quality content and the other to build quality backlinks. At the end, it will depend on the plan you want to follow. What do you think?

Kenayu, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  11. Minaseo

Minaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well content is very important. But in order to get good ranking from google, you have to have quality backlinks. When google sees that a lot of quality High PR backlinks are heading towards your website then Google consider your website and start ranking your website.

Therefore, in order to get high ranking in google backlinks are important.

Regards

Minaseo, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  12. cinkz

cinkz Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! very interesting title post..
    IMO,it's possible that you can get #1 on SERP without backlinks, IF you have a very very low competition, but at least, your on page SEO must be very good.

cinkz, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  13. aspnaren

aspnaren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That could be because of google dance and your site might certainly go down in SERPs in some time

aspnaren, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  14. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    If done properly, themed articles can get you good traffic.

but Nothing can rank high on search engines without backlinks

Irfi0009, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  15. smna1586

smna1586 Member

Best Answers:
    This is quiet a good topic to discuss about. As far I am concerned, quality niche targeted backlinks and rich articles are the key to high pr even in a low competitive niche. Because when an experienced webmaster looks at your niche and finds that there are no backlinks then he will be able to outrank you without any competition. So for high pr and for safety and visibility backlinks are still very important. Hope this helps.

Find latest fashion ideas

smna1586, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  16. InternetMktg

InternetMktg Peon

Best Answers:
    Good content and on-site optimization are important aspects of the SEO process. However, that's only 30% of the work. The remaining 70% is carried by off-site optimization.

Perhaps the author of the ebook is recommending just good themed content because he believes this will inevitably bring links in from sites that value the information you're providing. This process will take longer and you still need to somehow get your information in front of the websites who might want to link to you.

Obviously, your ranking is relative to all your competitors, and what they do will ultimately affect your position on Google. Therefore, if they have been undertaking extensive, high quality linkbuilding for the same keywords as yours, have good content/on-site optimization, you will find it difficult to be seen high-up on search results, especially if the keywords are competitive.

Hope that helps - glad you're looking at linkbuilding for you site.

InternetMktg, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  17. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Low competition keywords and awesome content is the key to getting traffic without backlinks.

I used to get 20-30 people per day in a couple of days after starting an website, without backlinks/facebook likes/twits, just with low competition keywords.

farasens, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  18. Kenayu

Kenayu Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I believe it is possible to rank without backlinks for low competition keywords but it will take longer, and looking this situation from a cost/benefit perspective, is a lot better to build backlinks than waiting for the pages to rank alone for many long-tail keywords. At the end, it will depend on the methods you prefer and objectives you have, because what matters is getting satisfactory results according to your expectations.

Kenayu, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  19. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it's possible.
    I have noticed that articles that I write that are over 2000 word long tend to do well in search engines
    without any link building to them. They naturally rank high if you fill them with a lot of unique and targeted content.

However, if you're talking about short articles then it's not possible to do this for highly competitive keywords.

Wulkanen, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  20. ninjashoes

ninjashoes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A keyword domain makes a big difference these days but still without domain age and backlinks don't expect to rank very high for any keyword with competition.

I mean usually your first few backlinks is what gets you spidered by Google anyway. I don't see any point to ignoring backlinks unless you are either trying to prove a point or going for some niche specific strategy and you don't want to waste time.

ninjashoes, Jun 5, 2011 IP