1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good reason not to have a woman as president?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008.

1. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well then i think that will have to be another challenge they'll overcome. you can't force someone to vote for someone, a lot of people vote based on personal opinions.

if a women runs and represents my views more so than a man, i'll campaign for her.. but i don't see it happening.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No I can not, and I will support anyone and everyones right to think how they want, and vote for the reasons they want.

I however will give myself the same right to question those opinions ;)

GRIM, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  3. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    there's a difference between sexism and the role of women, imo.

people don't recognize there are actually differences in genders as opposed to races. we have boys rooms and locker rooms and then we have girls rooms and locker rooms.. there are reasons.

there are actually differences. the hormones we secrete are pretty evident of that. different races don't secrete different hormones.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  4. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    Women are not as competitive as men in the workplace and are more fit for raising kids, taking care of the family etc. Two-income family is not normal, we should abolish IRS and Education Dept. and go back to what worked. This country prospered only as long as it lived by the Bible

demosfen, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Different races do actually have differences, pigments in their skin, ability to catch diseases, like it or not there are differences when it comes to race ;)

We actually do 'secrete' the same hormones last I checked. I will admit that is one of my worst subjects, we however don't produce as much of them.

GRIM, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  6. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    i completely agree with the first part, society has everything wrong. for some reason it's either both parents are out working while they send the kids off to daycare or home along, or they are divorced and the mom has to work.

that is not how things should work imo. of course the government has no say in this, society has to make the change.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I totally disagree. There are many woman who are just as much competitive if not more so in the workplace than their male counterparts. Years ago when there was so much discrimination they had no choice but to be more competitive to have a hope to be anywhere equal pay or position.

It is not the 'sex' that determines this, it is the person.

Even when I lift weights there are guys who are pansies, and there are tiny woman who are hardcore weight lifters. Granted the guys can lift more in most cases, the woman however I will give more respect to as they 'in some cases' hit the weights damn near as hard as me.

You can not judge a book by it's cover, I thought this nation and it's people were beyond such thinking.

GRIM, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  8. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    well that is true, but we produce them in different amounts.

the racial thing is true i suppose, but due to interracial breeding that won't be a problem in the future.. you can't intergender breed, you're one or the other.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Personally, I think we lot have f&^ked the planet up enough, that a wholesale change wouldn't hurt. Only, not this one, in my opinion. Where is Boedicia when we need her?

northpointaiki, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  10. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    how do you know a change would be for the better? for instance, my dog was pretty gay when we got him and my brother wanted to get his balls cut off because he thought for some reason that would make him less gay..

but after we did it he only became more gay, so much for a change! :p

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  11. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ferret77, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  12. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    That's why I will never believe in "your" religion. The Bible was written HOW long ago?? Times have changed.....wake up.....and THANK GOD I'm not married to you!!

I'm going to vote for the person that will best represent the interests of this country. If that happens to be a man, woman, gorilla, or a banana, so be it!

Firegirl, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  13. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    i am such a horrible person i know.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  14. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    True, but in general, women don't make as much money as men. It's not 'discrimination', it's because they weren't designed to make a living. 2-income families didn't become common until gobment's "woman equality" propaganda campaign. All it achieves is more income for IRS and the need for public skewl system, because Mom can only meet her children on weekends now. That way they can milk both parents and edjukate the child to be a good client for corporate America

demosfen, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  15. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a Margaret Thatcher fan.
    I just don't think you have found the right woman.
    The only thing that can run anything, from a country to a nation is balls.
    She had more balls than any man in the UK in the last 30 years

Valley, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you agree with the Bible, then look at Proverbs 31 and tell me that the woman did not "work"

My wife stays home with the kids because she is better at nurturing than I would ever be. But, as they get older, I will be the one helping the boys become men. It is a balance. My wife may not "bring home the bacon" but she does many important things around the house.

Also, to add to the perspective, my wife would agree with Nate that a woman would not make a great president for many of the same reasons. She feels that a woman shouldn't be head or leader over men. Trust me, in the house she has as much input into our lives as I do, but she will allow me to make a final decision and trust me to do what is best for us all. So far, after 16 years, this seems to work well.

debunked, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  17. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UK, India, Pakistan, Israel, Germany right now have all had women lead their nations. I have no problem with a woman being president.

If Hillary were president the first thing she might do is force d16 to go back to school and get a wee bit educated; maybe force him to read a book (not a comic book).

That would be a positive. :rolleyes:

earlpearl, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  18. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no... just an obedient child of God

simplyg123, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I can only imagine the things she wants to force people to do. You make a great case to why we wouldn't ever want her running the U.S.

Do you agree with this communistic view of controlling people and forcing them to be like you?

debunked, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  20. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Nate, I was being somewhat sarcastic in saying "let's try something else," because if you knew me, you'd know I couldn't care less what gender or race is at the helm; I look at the person. Still, I do think we men have done a number on the globe for millenia now, and do sometimes just feel like tossing up a cosmic card shuffle.

northpointaiki, Jan 7, 2008 IP