1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Quality Write for a Web Design Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by coloursinside, May 12, 2009.

Hi everyone, I need a good writer for a Web Design and Web Development Blog (ex. Smashing Magazine). I need:

1. Someone who is native in English (don't insist)
    2. A portfolio or links of previous work.
    3. itrader > 0
    4. Available online (msn, yahoo, or gtalk)

I'm looking for someone to write 1 article per day (7 days per week). The articles will be 1000 words long. I will provide keywords and the title and you will provide the content.

Contact me for more details. I need quotes.

coloursinside, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure thing, i am here at your service. Well, i am new here, but i am an experienced writer cum blogger, who has written over 10000articles. I run 20 blogs and 10websites, and over 1,000articles are published under my name!

I charge $5 per article of 450-500words, run my own content creation company, and have a team of 10writers to handle bulk projects too!

Sample attached here->
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    While visiting any website, the IP address of the user is exposed to all, including unwanted elements such as hackers and others, who can pose potentially hazardous problems to the user, which mainly include obtaining hidden access to precious information on the system.

Hide My IP is an incredibly useful application that allows the user to surf the internet anonymously, by changing the IP address of the user’s system, for preventing issues like identity thefts, and guards the computer against hacker intrusions, by concealing the IP address with mere click of a button.

The program works well with all major browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and plenty of instant messenger services like Yahoo! messenger, Windows messengers, email clients including Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and many other mail services like Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, and G-mail.

With the help of this amazing application, the user can easily get un-banned from any desired forum, blog, etc.

Moreover, this application simply rules out the possibility of any hacker installing key loggers, Trojans, and other malware on the user’s machine.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

omthoke, May 12, 2009 IP
  3. chandrajit1988

chandrajit1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested. sending PM

chandrajit1988, May 12, 2009 IP
  4. reesema1

reesema1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.5% - 19
    Colourinside, I need my theme you were suppose to code for me. It has been about a month. Please deliver or negative itrader will be left.

reesema1, May 15, 2009 IP