1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good places to advertise in

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by gcfarri, Jun 11, 2017.

Hi everyone

Can you advertise a business on sites like Craigslist , Kijiji , used everywhere or other similar sites ? Other possible places that have just come to mind are Amazon , eBay etc.

Years ago I tried to make a website work for me but I cannot get Any Good traffic or a good ranking. So now I am going to try Clickbank .

If anyone has any good suggestions of places to advertise or any other suggestions please let me know.

gcfarri, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What are you selling?
    What is the price range of your products?
    What countries are you targetting?
    It impacts on the recommendation

sarahk, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  3. sandeep maurya

sandeep maurya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertisement can be of many types one where we let a product known for reach whereas another option will be to advertise to earn.
    Both applications require different approach.
    For Reach you can advertise where there is fleeting traffic such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
    But for a buying public the advertisements need to be on a more stagnant platform such as mail sites, torrents etc.
    You should discover where your product needs to reach and who will buy them, accordingly the startegy fits.
    You will find more reference here at BORNBRIO
    In case you want to discuss more about it please drop a mail at

sandeep maurya, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  4. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried advertising using Facebook? It is cheap and effective (IMO). If you want to spend some more and try to reach wider audience, you can also try Google Adwords. Remarketing/Retargeting works on both platforms.

debbie hansen, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  5. Imtiaz Khan Samz

Imtiaz Khan Samz Member

Best Answers:
    In craigslist there was so many section and this site is mainly for usa and uk people. here you can sell your product easily and also get LEAD or traffic from here. Its so easy.

Imtiaz Khan Samz, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are in the UK you could use Gumtree. Many local businesses use this platform. As you are not being specific with what type of business you have it's difficult to give you suggestions that would suit you specifically. Advertising is all about reaching your target audience. If you own a cleaning business you could for example hand out fliers to people who are about to move and need help with moving out cleaning. Then you could co-operate with a real estate owner who could give you details of people who are about to move. For every successful referral they get a percentage. If you own a dog walking business you could benefit from having a jacket with your business details and logo on the back every time you walk the dogs. As you see you have to do different thing depending on what type of business you run.

Best of luck!

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well in my case i obtained good results with adhits network .Its a ppc network but its more cheaper that bing adwords etc

Spartan14, Jul 19, 2017 IP