1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good News for AdSense Publishers - New Revenue Sharing System

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by virruss, Jul 18, 2008.

Recently, I've created a revenue sharing system based on AdSense. It is called Learniacs (learniacs.com) and it's a place for writers and experts sharing their knowledge. Basically, my project allows any user to create their own multi-level high-quality "content factory".

Here's how it works:
    1. Become a learniac! Sign up for a free account (it takes less than 10 seconds... I swear).
    2. Copy & paste your Google AdSense publisher number (like you did on this forum).
    3. Start publishing quality lessons. On each lesson you publish, you get 40% of the total AdSense ad impressions. On each one of your pages a sign up link will be displayed so you can automatically get some direct referrals to your network by converting your visitors to learniacs.
    4. Share your lessons with your friends.
    5. Use your referral link to bring other people (writers/experts) to your network. You will get 20% of the ad impressions their pages will generate forever. And if they bring new learniacs to the system, you will get 10% of their ad impressions and so on, 10 levels deep.
    5. Sit down and watch your stats. You can actually see in real time how your business grows.

The benefits you get if you use this system:
    - it's easier to get your articles published than if you use an article directory (but only unique content is allowed);
    - you can quickly get the quality links you need for your SEO (including them in the context you want and using any anchor text you need);
    - you can become a reputable expert with only a few published articles. The system allows you to see who's following you, interact and send them messages.
    - you can create a nice income stream from your published articles and from other writers you refer, 10 levels deep, directly in your Google AdSense account.

Actually, this is the MLM system of my dreams because of the following reasons:
    - it's free and easy to join (you only need a valid email address);
    - you don't have to become a salesman to take advantage of the system. Your business almost grows on its own;
    - there are no fixed targets in order to earn passive income forever from the pages and from the network you create;
    - there is no limit for the number of pages you can create;
    - there is no limit for the number of new people you can refer;
    - the system combines 2 sources of passive income: organic traffic and MLM, directly in your Google AdSense account. You can choose to only write articles and earn money on the pages you create, you can choose to only bring new people to the network and earn money on the content they create, or you can do both of them for a faster growth of your business.
    - the referral system works in your favour: you can bring new people via your referral link and via your pages too... Every visitor who clicks the sign-up link on the pages you create automatically becomes your direct referral;
    - the system has addictive real-time stats so you can easily monitor what happens in your network and actually see how your business grows.

I've lunched this new platform only one week ago and I've been testing it with some close friends. It's still a beta version so I'd be happy to read your suggestions. On the other hand, the system is not as user-friendly as I want it to be, but, I promise I'll continue to work on it. Since it's an MLM-based system, you are in a great position right now if you can take action and get some blackboards online and some referrals to your network. But I will not tolerate any abuses. Any spammy page will be deleted. Please inform me about any bugs.

Thank you and I hope you like it.

P.S.: Please use this link when you join, so I can easily track Digital Point users - it’s not actually a referral link: http://www.learniacs.com/ref/5 (it will not make any difference for you - it just helps me with the statistics). I hope I won't get any infractions... since I'm the owner of the website... Thanks.

virruss, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    Emie. likes this.
  2. Trippen

Trippen Peon

Best Answers:
    So we sign up and create content for you and you give us 40%.
    Why not create content on our own site and get 100 %

Trippen, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    Emie. likes this.
  3. GatorFan101

GatorFan101 Peon

Best Answers:
    well if you do both you get more money not a bad idea

GatorFan101, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    Emie. likes this.
  4. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone made money from this Yet???? If so How Much

KeithCash, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    Emie. likes this.
  5. victorqd

victorqd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes i have the same idea.We build unique content for you and get only 40%;waste of time

victorqd, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  6. bernieo

bernieo Peon

Best Answers:
    I just visited your site. I love the clean crisp look of it. Green can be a troublesome color to work with, but the hue you chose works perfectly.

bernieo, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  7. researchscholar

researchscholar Banned

Best Answers:
    I think if u post this in BST Section means u will get more

researchscholar, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  8. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    I only get 10% of the displayed ads when everybody fills their AdSense publisher numbers. The rest gets distributed to the sponsors: (40% to you) 20% your direct sponsor and so on, 10%, 7%, 3%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%. Article directories usually get 100%. ;)

I've lunched the system only about a week ago... and I've made about 5 bucks with a few articles. It's not much, but I only have 3 other "blackboards" in my network at this time.

This can be true, if you never heard of article marketing and why this can be a good thing for your website. If you ever submitted an article to an article directory, or created a Squidoo page or something similar, that was a worse deal because all the money went to the article directory, not 10%.

Not to say there are people out there selling their quality articles for as low as 5 bucks. So I think this is not a very bad alternative.

Give it a try.

virruss, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  9. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    Another member (a friend of mine) reported today a few cents from his Learniacs channel. He only has 2 blackboards, both created a day ago ;) So, yes again, people started to make money even if the site is very new.

virruss, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  10. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this would work if the site had high traffic otherwise why not just create you're own blog?

Solid_Nuts, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  11. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    Because of the growth potential. How many blog posts can you create each day? And how many people can you get to promote your blog if you are the only owner?

I think this should be an opportunity... It's easier to build a network when there are only about 10 members... It's like buying stocks when nobody is interested in them and you know their value can only go up...

It's harder to get people to your network (and build a huge network) when everybody is already a member. But market saturation is not a problem. The system will still work fine because it pays better than Squidoo or other similar websites and gets its income from organic traffic.

And I'm not saying to quit blogging to write pages on Learniacs.com. That would be silly! I'm saying to do both of them, together! I think this is a great alternative for your classic article marketing you are already doing for free (for your SEO and to attract more people to your blog while earning money directly from your articles and from your network).

P.S.: Now I know why most of the good systems work so well for a few people and don't work at all for others... Because others always know all the reasons why the system will fail (for them)...

virruss, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  12. libra212

libra212 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting, and it seems it may be workable. I may give it a try. Thanks for posting this.

libra212, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  13. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! it sounds interesting but are our account safe! i mean about fraud clicks

jezzz, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  14. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This type of idea only works if you are already a very popular site and attracting 10's of thousands of uniques or else it just seems you are only out to benefit from other people creating content.

qwestcommunications, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  15. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are advertising your stuff, and this isn't the appropriate place to do it.

esidyo, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  16. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    I've done my best to prevent your own ads from showing when you are logged in. This protects you from clicking your own ads accidentally. From other sort of clicks, I think it's the same thing as showing ads on your own website... But I didn't create a community of "ad clickers". I don't expect my experts to click on the ads... I think they are almost blind to them already... The organic traffic usually does the "clicking"...

Many people are using Digital Point's revenue sharing system and I haven't heard of such thing. Maybe I'm wrong here (so please correct me), but I do not encourage people to click on ads... I encourage them to publish content and network with other people.

Also, you can read about revenue sharing on Google AdSense help section, if this is what you worry about.

Please correct me if I am wrong: isn't this a great opportunity to create a great network of writers? I've said this before - I cannot find any opportunities in an old MLM system (like let's say... Amway... lol)... How would you feel trying to bring new people into the system if everybody was already a member of it? If you are the last one to join there's no money to be made anymore...

esidyo, thank you for your "suggestion". Maybe you are right in a way... This is not the best place to do this...

virruss, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  17. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the website needs to give more incentives to publishers, at least until the site becomes well established. Good luck with the site.

The website owner will [Hopefully ;)] work his butt off, attracting attention to and promoting the website, while you create content - It isn't just about content, it's also about the exposure the content gets. So it can be a good site for content creators who aren't good on the promotion side.

lightless, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  18. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you! Finally I feel like... at least one person understands a little bit what I was talking about... Sometimes I wish I was a native English speaker soooo f#$*&^+ bad...

My idea was this: 40% of 100 visitors is 40, but 100% of no visitors (like when you start your own blog)... you do the math... And you can get a lot more if you work a little bit on your network...

Btw, here are some screenshots:

A blackboard (aka web page... you know.. a page you create on Learniacs):
    [​IMG]

... and the statistics page:

[​IMG]

virruss, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  19. AlexisBabyDoll

AlexisBabyDoll Peon

Best Answers:
    It works! I made my first cents and I only have 1 blackboard! If you want to give it a try, sign up HERE!

AlexisBabyDoll, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  20. virruss

virruss Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your... review!

virruss, Jul 28, 2008 IP