1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Good List Of Keyword and Short PR2 Domains

Discussion in 'Domains' started by spycraft, Feb 25, 2013.

I finally decided to sell some domains because I have no time to develop them. All of them are aged and hand-regged by myself over 2 years ago (most are 3+ years I think) so they are definitely not dropped or anything like that. All of them have had their PRs for a very long while now, so I think that they'll keep it for a while longer.

In short, if you are looking for some quality domains with age and PR, then look no further.

Very simple - $20 each (except from 1 that's $30). The details are in the attached image.
    Please respect potential buyers and refer to the domains by their number and not their name. If interested, post SOLD together with the number of the domain or PM me.

[​IMG]
    THANKS!

P.S. The domain on the listing (suckafreepromo.com is also for sale but it's not a PR2 nor is it aged like the ones in the list)

spycraft, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. cpaddoncpaddon

cpaddoncpaddon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    il take 80sapparel.com for $14

cpaddoncpaddon, Feb 25, 2013 IP