1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good evening and... what is your opinion?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrpelafio, May 30, 2017.

Hey guys, I'm Pelafio, I come from South America but currently live in Germany and I am pretty much just learning the language for now, in any case...

So! What am I doing and why I made an account here, well, basically I am currently learning photoshop (bit less than a month now) with Lynda tutorials (I do have an account) and wish to be able to freelance from this, or at least find a part time job, however I am aware that simply this is not enough to find jobs -unless you are really good with photoshop, which I am not-, therefore I decided that once I get good enough (no more than another extra month) I will begin learning JS!

I have past experience with basic HTML and CSS, and tried to fiddle around with Ruby when I was 15 but could not bring myself to see the actual point of it! Now, you may be asking why do I want to learn this! Basically -as I know many people usually tend to lack background explanations- I wish to be able to freelance (pretty open in regards to what) and eventually (sooner than later) create my own website for a business I am planning to start and make my main thing!

So yeah, while I could extend more I think that for an intro that is enough! Please correct me if I should post this in a different sub-forum or thread. Open to recommendations, suggestions, criticism or whatever you wanna say.

Good day,

Pelafio.

mrpelafio, May 30, 2017 IP