1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Reseller priced, Dictionary listed Lip sync, lip-sync, lip-synch short for lip synchronization

Discussion in 'Domains' started by liquidmedia, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    New tv show launch right along with Jimmy Fallon Lip Synch Battles, new on SPIKE Lip-Sync Battle, web viral videos and more..

see wikipedia link below

Whether your a new domainer or vet this name is good for anyone trying to begin a new domain portfolio with a great keyword domain or development. Keyword dictionary listed domains are hard to come by and go for big buck$$$$, I dont have any time to develop so I have to let it go no hard feelings here own your first dictionary .com while the trend is your friend. Will consider and read offers before bin will be reached and sold for good! Good Luck.

Lip-Synch trend here
    Latest news regarding lip-synch all over the web!

CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE RESULTS

Lip-Synch Merriam Dictionary
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lip-synch

WIKIPEDIA SNIP

Lip sync, lip-sync, lip-synch (short for lip synchronization) is a technical term for matching lip movements with sung or spoken vocals. The term can refer to any of a number of different techniques and processes, in the context of live performances and recordings.

In the case of live concert performances, lip-synching is a commonly used shortcut, but it can be considered controversial. In film production, lip synching is often part of the post-production phase. Dubbing foreign-language films and making animated characters appear to speak both require elaborate lip-synching. Strategy video games make extensive use of lip-synced sound files to create an immersive environment.

Lip-synch many uses for software, tv , music, entertainment, facebook video traffic, viral video hits etc...

liquidmedia, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  2. liquidmedia

liquidmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reseller priced, Dictionary listed Lip sync, lip-sync, lip-synch short for lip synchronization

With a little research wont take long to tell this is a winner that needs to be developed, I currently have no time as I have other projects im working on. Domain was dropped from software company I was lucky to grab.

Lip-SyncBattle TV show begins April 2, on SPIKE TV

Copy paste links
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lip-synch
    www.thefreedictionary.com/lip-synch

Start $10 for such a unique name no reserve final bid wins it.

liquidmedia, Mar 8, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.