1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good default for adsence

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by kalius, Feb 18, 2005.

I just got acepted into adsense today and I have one website that adsense don't have many adds for. What other similar program would be good to have for default to adsense? One with some cpm and travel would be good

kalius, Feb 18, 2005 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you sure they have no ads for one of your sites. Would suggest trying adsense for a few days to see if they find some. Have read if they have not indexed your site they will send bot your way to check out your site and fine out the content to serve.

Shannon

Smyrl, Feb 18, 2005 IP
  3. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it takes awhile to get ads. I don't suggest putting more then one ad block on the page either if you think they may not have enough ads, as it will usually just make the epc lower.

wendydettmer, Feb 18, 2005 IP
  4. tuscanigirl

tuscanigirl Peon

Best Answers:
    If the ads never show up, I suggest Amazon.com.

tuscanigirl, Feb 19, 2005 IP
  5. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    you should wait for sometime to get the Ads from AdSense. They sometimes take 1-2 days to start displaying ads. Meanwhile you may be seeing the Public Service ads if you have opted for it. Be patient and I also suggest to have some more related content on your webpages if you are thinking seriously about AdSense revenue.

maverick, Feb 19, 2005 IP
  6. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Also, contrent rich pages tend to display more relevant. Lots of content will help if you wish to display more than 1 ad

Homer, Feb 19, 2005 IP
  7. wiseone

wiseone Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Amazon also. They have a good selection of ad sizes that fit where adsense would normally go. However, Amazon usually takes many clicks to convert. And if the items are not matched to the website, it will take many more clicks.

Good Luck.

wiseone, Feb 21, 2005 IP
  8. kalius

kalius Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all, I re-wrote the content on the website a but, now I'm getting some relevant ads and I'm having around a 5% clicktru with the little visits its having.

kalius, Feb 22, 2005 IP