1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good cpm network for adult site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pepsi_pub, Jul 9, 2013.

i have a adult site with traffic about 3000-4000 and pages view 30000 per day. but traffic not from US... i'm looking for a good cpm network. i ve trying a lot of cpm network for example adxpansion, exoclick, yllix, but just adxpasion give me about 0.3$ per day but it's high min pay...
    Exoclick, yllix are suck... alot of impressions and click but just 0.01-0.02$ per day... anyone know good cpm and cpc ?
    Thanks!!!!!

pepsi_pub, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Can you show me your website url.

Feelme@alone, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. sarah_teamcmp

sarah_teamcmp Peon

Best Answers:
    You could always try promoting our affiliate program. We do incredibly well with traffic from a lot of smaller countries, and even convert Indian traffic.

If you have already looked into Exoclick and Adxpansion (two networks I really like!) there are a couple other ones I would recommend you check out. JuicyAds and Plugrush are both great. Also, don't be afraid to mention the offers you have already been given for your traffic! ;)

sarah_teamcmp, Jul 11, 2013 IP