1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good bye dear webmasters!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crowebmaster, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    And what to say after a 6 months of hard work on my web site,I don"T now whay am i writing this?
    TO share with people my hard destiny,which is coming to me on wide open doors!!
    I am doomed!!
    WEB site is finnaly over but???i am in big troubles,first mistake which I made is that i put my site on the worse
    free web provider T-COM also my internet provider!!!,this is worse solution for my web site ,and about two months ago
    I started promoting that site,and then it arrived -bill about 50$ for internet.

First my i got Carnet -much cheaper internet provider,and I keept promoting that website,(site was not finished yet)and then
    I realized with help of other experienced webmasters that is useful to promote site on T-COM,(Thank you RASO)
    I put my site to orgfree on orgfree hosting provider(msql,php-the best free provider)
    and started redesign my website and 20 days after i was finished and recieved many good comments from experienced webmasters!!
    And now why am I doomed ,this month i will recieve a bill about 100 $ dollars for interent(my parents will kill me )

SOw before I even started promoting my new website I bancrupt ,there is no lifeboat for me!
    I had good plans for my site and after,I lernt to programm ,html,php,ip protocols,web all that for nothing,(for a bill to 100$)

I advise people who want to step in this business ,DONT,you will loose money and nerves,private life,internet addict

THAT IS MY DESTINY!!!!!!
    I

If someone have same experience write me PM to now that I am not theonly one !!!

This is the last CROWEBMASTER post , let people now that i bancrupt!

Log out CROWEBMASTER

Funural 29.05.2006 at 23.15

Something is rotten in state CROATIA!!!

THANK YOU!!!!:mad: :confused:

crowebmaster, May 29, 2006 IP
  2. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    I can see various things you did wrong. First of all you can design you site without being online. Then there is the free hosting provider, you should have spent those $100 on some good hosting. Life is hard so get up and try again, if your parents give you grief tell them you’re a minor and can’t take responsibility for your actions.

Emperor, May 29, 2006 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    bye bye... whoever you are...

fryman, May 29, 2006 IP
  4. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stupid advice, just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't :cool:

emil2k, May 29, 2006 IP
  5. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what are you? 12 years old?

ahkip, May 29, 2006 IP
  6. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    crowebmaster, don't listen to Emperor!!! When was the last time you hurd of a teenager geting away with theft because...'he's a minor and can’t take responsibility for his actions'. :rolleyes: Hey Junior, how would you like to rob a bank??!! You are a minor, so they will let you walk away with the money, because you can’t take responsibility for your actions!!! :D

Before you spend another penny on something webmaster related, make a thread here asking us for advice.

Nintendo, May 29, 2006 IP
  7. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    there is adsl in croatia for less than 50 dollars a month...

iatbm, May 29, 2006 IP
  8. alien

alien Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bye bye.......

alien, May 29, 2006 IP
  9. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    alien ... please change your signature ... it is like mine ... I was firs hehe :)

iatbm, May 29, 2006 IP
  10. goldensea80

goldensea80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe, is that? It's different :D

goldensea80, May 29, 2006 IP
  11. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    2 (announced) departures today. Does "introductions" need a subsection called "desperate pleas for attention AKA: departures"?

lorien1973, May 29, 2006 IP
  12. phantascene

phantascene Guest

Best Answers:
    That might help. ::shaking head::

phantascene, May 29, 2006 IP
  13. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn could someone kind of inform me of what Crow was doing? I feel kind of betrayed he seemed like a nice, religious guy, don't know what to think? :(

I'm kind of dissapointed that a thread like this gets more responses then something like this, I really wanted to hear some people atleast respond but nobody does...kind of dissapointed, thought it would be really cool to see it happen :(

emil2k, May 29, 2006 IP
  14. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this month i will recieve a bill about 100 $ dollars for interent(my parents will kill me )

If you show your parents what you have done, they will not get angry. Nobody can see success in the very first attempt. Even I had hiccups initially.

All we can do is write a letter to his father and mom asking them to be not harsh on their son who has spent the money in a useful sense. After all kids make mistakes, don't they. If they don't commit mistakes, when will they learn?

I really feel sorry for this chap. Remember once bitten, twice shy, not always shy.

Regards,
    Dilip

dilipsam, May 29, 2006 IP
  15. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    That thread is more like a '*yawn* Welcome to dreamland! We know it won't happen.', thread!!!

Nintendo, May 29, 2006 IP
  16. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Why what happened? You know for some reason he popped into my head today. A couple of days back I noticed that his mother had also joined the forum and I couldnt believe it to be honest - his wife and now his mother :confused:

*edit*

Actually dont answer I just read that someone had the knickers in a twist over him.

cormac, May 29, 2006 IP
  17. mavahntooth

mavahntooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good bye. take care :)

mavahntooth, May 29, 2006 IP
  18. xfairguy

xfairguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsl is about 20$ for up to 750 Mb of traffic, additional packets of 250 Mb of traffic cost about 5$.
    You should switch to Adsl.

xfairguy, May 29, 2006 IP
  19. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, why do you say that it is quite a simple concept? :confused:

I'm sure with your Wacko Powers :D if you supported it could very well happen...come on man ;)

emil2k, May 30, 2006 IP
  20. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Dude!!! Every time I post an opinion on a suggestion that I like...Shawn quickly runs from it!!! For example, in one thread, it looked like Shawn liked the idea, was just about to do it, then I came along, posted in it, and he never posted in the thread again and we never got that reputation board where n00bies could go to complain about there rep!!! :D Any time I post in a suggestion thread that I like, it warns them what it would be like with wackos!!!! For example, I could of turned that reputation board in to a Wacko board!! :D

For the nice example of me destroying a suggestion, read...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=41566

Great idea!!!

Then I come along...and destroy it...and Shawn doesn't post there again!!! :D

Nintendo, May 30, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.