1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good books about Twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by AdultFoundry, Jun 13, 2015.

Can you recommend some good books about Twitter. I am planning to get the latest edition of "Twitter marketing for dummies", I am reading "Twitter for business" by Ted Prodromou now (very good book), and I also have "Get rich with Twitter" by Dennis Prince.

I was doing the research, before I got this books, but its been about six months, and there may be something better and new. I may have missed something good too.

Thanks.

AdultFoundry, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would take any book regarding achieving success on any social media site with a grain of salt. Some people simply got lucky (happened to be the first, more popular, etc.) and now they are trying to make even more money by selling their pointless e-books on how they did it, that won't work for 99.9% of people.

qwikad.com, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  3. AdultFoundry

AdultFoundry Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not be talking about ebooks or any other things like this, but about regular books, from the best places like Wiley, and so on.

AdultFoundry, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  4. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recommend the "Twitter In 30 Minutes" books. There are a few of them and they are about $10 (USD) each. Well worth a read!~

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  5. george vizziseo

george vizziseo Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with bran the man i read one of this books twitter in 30 minutes excellent reading

george vizziseo, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can go for tutorials instead of books, more cheap and effortless.

Dario McNut, Jul 9, 2015 IP