1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good, bad, ugly or indifferent?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Trance-formation, Aug 7, 2004.

I would welcome comments about my site Hypnosis Audio CDs , both from an aesthetic point of view (no need to be gentle, my wife isn't :rolleyes: ) and from a search engine point of view. For comparison, one of my other sites is Trance-formation ... I've not really worked at optimising anything on this one yet, but gives an idea of what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Trance-formation, Aug 7, 2004 IP
  2. nohaber

nohaber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The design of the right navigational menu can be improved (colors and borders). What are your target keywords?

nohaber, Aug 7, 2004 IP
  3. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    I take it the first point is an aesthetic and accessability one. What would you suggest?

Target keywords would be hypnosis cds (after that I get a little vague... "hypnosis blood pressure" would be one... that worked well for identical catalogue pages when I had the catalogue on www.trance-formation.co.uk. Then I would look at hypnosis along with
    1. Confidence
    2. Sleep
    3. Weight Loss
    and so on... but I don't know if I should target those for each page or for the main page.

Trance-formation, Aug 7, 2004 IP