1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Android App for AdSense Earnings Report

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by JamesColin, Jan 3, 2012.

Hi, I've found a nice Android App to check on adsense earnings without going to adsense admin in a browser.
    The name of the App is AdSense Dashboard, it's free otherwise I wouldn't have talked about it.

Anyway, it's very handy, the first screen shows you earnings and stats from today and yesterday, and then give you earnings and less stats about current month, last month and current year and lifetime earnings.

After you have other screen with more datas, and graphics.

Very handy, hope it helps you if you were looking for such an android app.

If you're using another app for the same thing, could you please give its name here? I'm ok to test several, maybe AdSense Dashboard is not the best.

JamesColin, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. Allardje

Allardje Peon

Best Answers:
    Heya!

I actually made 1 myself. Just a simple Web To App system. Got my adsense earnings on my phone 24/7.

To be true i don't know what i had to do without it! It's the handy'st thing ever! Though i did not put it on the market. ( I did, but i unpublished. )
    Just scared the hell outta me when i did read a story about some1 playing with the +1's making an app and got banned ghehe.

Allardje, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you have a look at the one I mentionned?
    I think it is a simple one, but ok, with some dynamic graphics..
    I mean I wish google itself would make one android app better than their adsense web for mobile, but I guess it's never coming..

What about yours, why did you unpublished, I didn't understand your explanation of the +1 and banning.

JamesColin, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  4. yelax

yelax Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for mentioning this. Never knew there's an adroid app for adsense. I've been using adsense mobile all the way. I just created a short cut on my home screen. Perhaps the app works better. I'll check it out.

yelax, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  5. earnnet

earnnet Member

Best Answers:
    I've also looked for adsense mobile apps but as long as none of them is official I won't give out my password to unknown people. Adsense works fine through Android browser, too.

earnnet, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  6. soul_of_god

soul_of_god Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yup i am using it last few month and indeed its a good apps :D

soul_of_god, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    earnet, you don't give your password to the application, you sign in via the android system, that is if you have added your google account that you use for adsense, already in your android phone, for checking email and other things.

But yes, it's true that not knowing the android system myself, for sure there are security risks involved, but honestly over the years I've stopped with the paranoia. If shit must happen, then it will, so far so good, so all the stress due to paranoia (not only on this particular topic) is really unecessary and counter productive, the goal is to be happy, relax and enjoy life. Not worry about all potential bad outcomes, I think that now, but I understand your concerns.

Yelax, the app is even less precise than adsense for mobile, but it's handy for quick check to see if everything is ok. I guess for this adsense mobile is about the same, but the app launches, sign up via your connected google account, and then display updated stats, very quick and basic, with more pages when you slide to the right.

Anyway, I'm waiting for another app, more complete, yes of course official would be so fine, like the extension for chrome, it's an official add on, did you see it?

JamesColin, Feb 1, 2012 IP