1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good and reputable email lead list source?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by daveguy001, Oct 12, 2005.

Anyone know of a good source for high quality, low cost, opt-in (not spam) email leads? There are a zillion sellers of leads but maybe there's concensus on some good, low cost, reputable sources. Thanks.

daveguy001, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe the only reliable list is the one you build yourself. Anything else is not 'opt in'.

T

Amsterdam, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  3. netaddict

netaddict Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, I agree. Right :)

netaddict, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  4. paulo_aiello

paulo_aiello Active Member

Best Answers:
    just google it :D

paulo_aiello, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  5. Gregory Lawson

Gregory Lawson Banned

Best Answers:
    And I hate people selling lists.... imagine how would you feel if your email is included in the lists..:D

Gregory Lawson, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  6. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    The lists are out there and they will definetly be glad to take your money however the only one that really works is your own.. get an autoresponder and start building a list.

tiger325, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  7. oneway4

oneway4 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to build op tin or double op tin lists, unfortunately it involves darn hard work and lots of perseverance.

My own case in point, my list now stands around 5600 and around 12% of these will respond at any given time, I got most of them through giving away FREE material like software or free reports and I have also done quite a bit of mentoring.

The building of a list requires extreme patience and daily diligence on your part, to instill confidence in your opt in list members, contacting to often with copious amounts of offers turns mosts lists off, so temper what you want to say and keep their interest always?

The contacts I make with my list, is about 2 to 3 times monthly, one time a freebie, 2nd time some info gleaned from the myriad of emails dropping into my box, last but not least, a general question to my list about themselves and how I can help them to achieve what they are seeking?

This does gain me the most responses usually 20%+ So folks its hard work but enjoyable and most of all profitable?

I realised as I was writing this post reply, if I had posted my required 10 posts I could easily have announced my site to all of you and offered the same free help to get your own list started?

Well as soon as I have qualified I certainly will make that offer and invite all those who wish my help and encouragement?

Regards to you all and good fortune!

Andrew

oneway4, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  8. threeg5

threeg5 Peon

Best Answers:
    List building is very long and tiring process. If you continue and keep building on the list and learn how to monetize it once it gets to a certain level you begin to create your money on pretty much autopilot.:)
    the easiest way to begin to build lists id through article marketing.
    In simple form Article Marketing you can write articles that send people to your squeeze page and then build your list from there.
    As long as all of your articles are within the same category then you are fine. Like if you write an article about Poodle Dogs it could still go under your list for Dogs. Make sure that you keep track of this it can be important down the road in case you run across an offer for the specific kind of dog but in general a dog list is what will be marketed to most of the time.
    Learn how to write articles at mikegpublishing.com/ArticleMarketing You can download The Expert's Guide To Article Marketing there for Free.
    That's at mikegpublishing.com/ArticleMarketing:D

threeg5, Sep 7, 2008 IP