1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good afternoon digitalpoint!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TbXie, Jul 6, 2017.

Came here while questing to find the right partner to get my business cards and logo designed.

I am a 27 year old Belgian who is about to start a second business. I've been self-employed since I was 22, working alongside some family members in our family owned wholesale company.

However, today, I would like to start something completely different, in an unexplored niche market. I understood I am supposed to be an actual active member of this community before I get to act in the B/S/T part of this forum, so I decided to give you guys a little introduction.

There's not that much to know about me though, sadly enough.
    I am mostly gentle guy that has majors in computer sience and marketing although I've never actually put them to use until today.
    Besides working, I enjoy foosball which I practice on the highest possible level.

Regarding to this forum, I have a pretty old, but thorough knowledge of programming & am an active gamer/computergeek.

Lemme know if there's more to be said =D.

TbXie, Jul 6, 2017 IP