1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Adsense manager for WordPress?

Discussion in 'Google' started by offthedome, Aug 26, 2013.

I am converting my site to WordPress, but I obviously want to monetize the thing. What is the best adsense manager out there? I really don't feel like typing the adsense code into every single post that I make manually.

offthedome, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. offthedome

offthedome Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wanted to avoid bumping this thread by responding to it, but the lack of responses makes me think that I wasn't clear. I want to know what plugins you all use to manage Adsense or ad networks on your WordPress blog. If you don't use one, that's worth knowing as well. I want to hear it all.

offthedome, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. ShinoRex

ShinoRex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me.. While you are converting your current site to WordPress you can create your own theme option for placing google ads.. So you can customize it according to your own wish..

Thanks
    Shino

ShinoRex, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Ad-Injection... It has got lots of customization options and you can block it from displaying ads on specific pages, place ads in between posts (automatically) and much more... it might not be a very easy to use plugin.. but very feature rich...

karthikmllore, Sep 18, 2013 IP