1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good adsense is being reviewed for week . can anyone suggest me to find what i made things wrong?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Boskpro, Nov 1, 2015.

Hi digitalpointers :D

I hope my title makes sense .

Recently ( a week ago) i have made a google adsense request for my website . Its been under reviewed till now :( i have already added the code in my sidebar widget of wp on home page. Can anyone help me to find what i made wrong? Or can check for me ( if you have some time to spare :) ) pretty please.!!!!

Reason for being anxious : This is my 2nd attempt of adsense request. 2 months ago I asked for adsense and it was rejected within 12 hours for insufficient content. From that time , i was posting regularly all i wrote by myself. And now im not hearing from them . Is it sign of another rejection or there is still some hope ? :)

Boskpro, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is the URL?

Agent000, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  3. Boskpro

Boskpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pardon it is not letting me write the URL even I'm using whitespace :( how can I do that

Boskpro, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    pm me it and I can post it

Agent000, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  5. Boskpro

Boskpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just did bro :)
    Thanks in advance :)

Boskpro, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Got it. The url is http://profilation.com/

Unfortunately they tend not to approve sites in the "money making" niche has there are zillions of them already saying pretty much the same thing, so expect to see it rejected. Adsense requires both unique and compelling content. The site has neither. I have seen some recent "off-the-record" comments from adsense staff that the standards for acceptance are going even higher.
    Also your content is quite poorly written with a poor use of the English language and grammar --> that is enough to get a site rejected.
    Also, you should not be writing about something that you know nothing about. ie moaking money with adsense: http://profilation.com/earn-money-online-by-adsense/

Agent000, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  7. Boskpro

Boskpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So should I leave AdSense? Is there no hope? Or I could migrate the niche?

Boskpro, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd change to a different niche. Why have a site that is a poor imitation of many others. There must be something that you know about and can write about with genuine authority.

sarahk, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  9. Boskpro

Boskpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi sarahk, thanks for your suggestion
    Actually i purchased all those articles from freelancing websites and i don't have any duplicate content. My niche is country based.its not only a making money tips blog,but to be specific it is for Bangladesh which is still a 3rd world and people yet not enlightened much!

Im currently running 2 other websites which are actually related my hobbies (android app development) and im using other adnetwork like Popads and doing good. But Google adsense is very popular and pays good.

What do you suggest me according to current circumstances. Currently it has some random topics like earn money while you sleep or where to invest money or even how to detect a scam! Do you have anything in your mind so that i could easily change it?

Boskpro, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How about some case studies of local businesses that are doing well and what online and offline techniques are working for them. Make it general business and not just internet/ecommerce

sarahk, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  11. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to wait until they reply to you. Sometimes it takes more time.

iwebsocial, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You got scammed. As I said the use of the English language and grammar in them is poor enough to not get approved for adsense.

Agent000, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  13. Advertis.io

Advertis.io Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest the site is pretty plain and awful looking if I am honest. There is nothing appealing on the site and you have a certain popunder network which causes allot of issues when browsing the site.

I would look for a better theme and definitely change the navigation of your website. You have a registration link for your site but its not even apparent what someone would be signing up to by joining. I am not surprised adsense have taken one look at never got back to you.

Advertis.io, Nov 3, 2015 IP