1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gogozul makes over $3.5k per month on average

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Clixic, Oct 1, 2015.

About Gogozul:

Gogozul was launched in May 2015. It offers crowdfunding related services, which I deliver for free or optionally at a very low cost with less work. All I do is list projects, deliver traffic to them, and tweet a few times per day. The website made $17,750 in just 5 months (average: $3,550 p/m). I developed techniques to promote the site for absolutely free and on autopilot, however, because this is a gem that anyone can create by getting the "know how", I will only reveal it AFTER the funds are released to me via escrow.com. I will transfer the website, domain and twitter accounts while the funds are secured, and give training and support AFTER they are released, so if you don't agree to this, do NOT bid.

here are the revenue proofs, which I will be more than happy to confirm with the winner of this auction via screen sharing and in detail if requested:

May: $6,005 ->
    June: $4,785 ->
    July: $2,680 -> https://youtu.be/gayaNn25qvw
    August: $1,325 -> https://youtu.be/oJ_aTrA32gY
    September: $2,955 -> https://youtu.be/1qSK4bT5c20

Now you may have noticed a big decrease in sales from July, that is because I got married in August and went on honeymoon. Even though I was not promoting the site most of the time, sales were still ok, and in September I was able to increase them again, if you check the video, over 75% of the sales for September were made in the second half of the month, meaning everything is now back on track. In fact, I already made $100 in October and it's only the 1st day. In sum, if you dedicate yourself 100% promoting the website, you can make over $4k monthly, as I did in the first 2 months, and am doing now again since mid September.

Other important info:
    The sale will come with 2 twitter accounts with nearly 1 Million followers combined, these are used to deliver part of the services offered (tweets) and are also VERY valuable. As for other services offered, listing the projects on the website is obviously free, and delivering traffic, for me it's free, I have my ways which I can teach, or you can order from a 3rd party, in any case, the profit margin will be over 90%.

Why are you selling this site?

My portfolio has increased remarkably in the last 2-3 months, and I need to sell a few websites to ease my workload.

How is it monetized?
    Sales for services which I deliver for free.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. 2 Twitter accounts with nearly 1 Million followers combined.

How much time does this site take to run?
    2-3 hours per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Very little, the workload is very easy.

PAYMENT VIA ESCROW.COM

Clixic, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    lol at that video you never refreshed the page nor browsed other pages you could easily have used any javascript bookmarklet to edit that screens text prior to the video

iamalive, Oct 1, 2015 IP
    ritesh8385 likes this.
  3. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read the description, I clearly state this: "here are the revenue proofs, which I will be more than happy to confirm with the winner of this auction via screen sharing and in detail if requested"

Just so you know, I can even open each individual payment via screen sharing with the winner of the auction, so that he/she can confirm the veracity of each and every payment.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  4. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    June: $4,785 ->
    July: $2,680 ->
    August: $1,325 ->
    September: $2,955 ->

is it net profit ? how much do you spend per month on advertisement ? and how much monthly cost to run this site ? monthly unique visits on site ? source organic ? or referral ?

fawwad, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read the description, it's all net profit, I have my own ways and tools to deliver everything for free and to promote the website for free, I made a very clear description with quite a lot of information, more information other than the one I already gave, I cannot give.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  6. sphinx498

sphinx498 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    alexa rank : 900,000

sphinx498, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  7. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alexa rank isn't at all important for this kind of business, the website doesn't get much traffic but the traffic is high quality, and the lead conversion is great, that's what matters here, you have so many websites with an alexa ranking a lot better than this, and yet they wish they had the revenue this one has.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    HEY! I was going to say that :D

Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  9. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then I guess you also saw my reply.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    99.9% Direct traffic - Do you think we're all stupid or something?

97% Bounce rate - which means out of your 3% that actually stayed, almost all of them converted into a sale.

Out of all the scams I have seen, this one takes the cake.

You are probably Googling right now "How to make inspect element changes stay after page refresh".

Stop insulting our intelligence!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  11. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Believe what you will, the fact is sales are constant and high, and I can prove they are all real and come from this website, every penny I declared is accurate, as it is the traffic.

P.S. - Just because your websites don't have the great results that mine have (and this is just one of them), you don't need to talk like that about me and my sale, I never approached you that way. I own a company in the UK, I am a very respected person, I've been buying and selling websites for years, and my current portfolio is probably worth more than all websites you ever owned in your lifetime combined... So a little respect please.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am not going to have a financial pissing contest with you.

However, if you keep scamming people - your stay here will be a short one.

Why not peddle this over at Flippa? Surely you will gain more exposure for your amazing website :)

13. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess owning a company in the UK, another one in China, and a website portfollio worth over $100k isn't being successful, suit yourself, but you don't need to be harassing me and my sale.

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  14. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Ok, let's work under the assumption that this site is legit.

Exactly how do you make your money?

I see your current "projects" are all redirecting to a crowdfunding website called "Indiegogo" are they paying you some kind of commission?

Surely if you are an affiliate of Indiegogo, you will have stats showing how many clicks/sales you have made through their platform.

15. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    site on flippa : https://flippa.com/5374423-site-with-259-515-uniques-mo-making-5-723-mo .. flippa banned him ..

fawwad, Oct 2, 2015 IP
    iamalive and Matthew Sayle like this.
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
  17. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read the description, I say that the website (Gogozul), offers crowdfunding related services, and that I deliver traffic and social media exposure to Indiegogo projects. I really don't understand why you have to talk so aggressively and be so skeptic, when I post video proofs, and I say several times, both in the description and comments, that I will be more than happy to verify every single payments, and I'm happy to do that because I know they are all there and they are all accurate, also I'm not forcing anyone to bid, if I have to keep the website I'll happily keep it, I just have too many of them and too little time to run them, anyway I don't have to give you more explanations about the veracity of this listing, I won't sell it without proper due diligence being made by the buyer, I even advise the buyer to do it, go through all the payments individually, share screens with me, see that I've got nothing to hide.

Thank you

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  18. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You didn't post video proofs - your video was no different than a screenshot. Please post another one showing you refreshing the page.

You said you would verify this to the buyer. So, after the website is paid for then you will verify the revenue.

What do you think we're doing? Asking questions like we're doing is the exact definition of due diligence.

I am still trying to figure out exactly who is paying you. Nobody is actually making any transactions on your website, are they?

You are just redirecting them to IndieGogo, so I am really struggling to figure out where your revenue is coming from.

WHO is exactly paying you?

iamalive likes this.
  19. Clixic

Clixic Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually, if you read the description, you would see that I will accept escrow only, which means while the funds are secured, then I will verify all the payments, and only then release the funds.

If I make another video proof, refreshing the page, will you stop harassing me?

Clixic, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You will need to do that, plus you will need to choose 5 random buyers and match their payment with an actual real-life project on your site.

For example: blue reef adventures ltd sent you $50.00 on May 19th, 2015.

I want to see exactly what that was for. Why they sent you the money and what they received in exchange.

You are selling a website for more than some people on this forum pay for their houses - a little work on your part should be expected.