1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Broker Service

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by RREYESJR, Jan 2, 2023.

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using GoDaddy's Broker Service?
    They claim they can find the owner of a site and broker a deal for $70 plus 20% of the selling price.

Has anyone used their service? Is it worth the price? Is there a different service I should be using?

PS I've tried contacting the website owner for almost a decade and never received a response. I doubt a single individual still owns it.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
    RREYESJR, Jan 2, 2023 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Godaddy own it self. According to my experience with Godaddy i dont belive on this company. I search for domain some times there ..... Domain was available ... after check few more related domain name in few minutes when i was going to book that domain again .... Godaddy start to say that its premium and now price is this (About 10 times more).

So, Godaddy can do anything to make some extra money by make his user fool .... be carefull.

seomanualsubmission, Jan 2, 2023 IP
  3. RREYESJR

RREYESJR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have heard of this happening to others. I would imagine them continuing those business practices with their other services. Thanks for your input!

RREYESJR, Jan 2, 2023 IP