1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Godaddy Auction related gerneral question

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by chunnumunnu, Oct 12, 2012.

Today i bought a domain through Godaddy Auction, but that domain name still not appearing on my domain management control panel. Can anybody let me know, how much time godaddy will take to transfer that domain into my account?

Thanks in Advance.
    Aryan

chunnumunnu, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. triggerman

triggerman Peon

Best Answers:
    Assuming you did everything on their help page at: hxxp://support.godaddy.com/help/article/920/purchasing-domain-names-you-won, try calling them at (480) 505-8892. They have 3500 employees waiting to take your call.

triggerman, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  3. shaid

shaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    after you won and pay for the domain it will take approximately 7 days to active on your account.

shaid, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  4. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to the auction management page:
    https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpMyAccount.aspx

Under the "Bidding list" heading, click on the "won" tab. If it shows "Selling list" instead of "Bidding list", just go to the "Bidding" list dropdown menu and select "won". You should see a table with your domain name and a few columns of information. The "status" column has the exact date that the domain will be pushed into your account(So that it will show in domain manager CP). Hope that helps :).

tdn878, Oct 14, 2012 IP