1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Adsense Problem

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by nick14874, Aug 23, 2007.

First of all i created a website using GoDaddy and i was hoping to put AdSense onto the website i come to find out GoDaddy already has AdSense on my WebSite i was first wondering how to get this off. Im pretty sure it is the JavaScript but when i go to delete it all it says i must have a JavaScript it cant be blank. I am awaiting my Adsense approval to put the JavaScript in there and when i do so will it over ride GoDaddy's Adsense? Also i have heard GoDaddy does not Support me using Adsense and will not allow it although i paid 9$ for my domain and another 9 for a WebSite Editor?

nick14874, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  2. Dody

Dody Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you using the free hosting service by godaddy?
    if yes, they have to put the adsense in your site, as a fee of providing you a free hosting :)

Dody, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  3. nick14874

nick14874 Member

Best Answers:
    I have just come to find out that Adsense and GoDaddy have a agreement and that They have the right to have there Adsense on my page and i cant get it off but if i want to put mine up i have to pay them 4$ a Month and they get 40% now if i do hosting through them or what ever can i take theres off and put mine for free? Or what are my options because i created a site to be able to Put adsense on mine and make money and i wasted the 20$ on everything now i find out i have to pay them to put adsense on godaddy and i only get 60%. If there is no way around it and getting all the Profit and not having to pay whats a good site that I can create a .com and has a web editor on the site because im new to website editing.

nick14874, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  4. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you write your url pls?

it will be asy to comment when you write it

trichnosis, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  5. nick14874

nick14874 Member

Best Answers:
    the URL is www.pureproxies.com and i created the site with GODaddy hoping to put adsense on it but then i come to find out after the 20$ i spent to create the site and get the website editor that to put adsense on ther ei have to pay 4$ a month and they get 40% i need a way i can put it on the site for free and them not get any profit or should i transfer my site to another domain place or host? Because i spent all this time creating it now i come to find out i have to pay to put adsense on and they take profit! any suggestions?

nick14874, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  6. Prolink

Prolink Peon

Best Answers:
    Get different hosting, up your site onto that and set the domain nameservers at godaddy to your new hosting.

Go somewhere like icdsoft, their customer support is the best in the world bar none.

Prolink, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  7. nick14874

nick14874 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok and can you walk me through how i would do that and then would i be able to put adsense on my site without paying or having them take out a fee and could i keep all my same website layout and stuff? Becuase i put all this time into creating it and spent money on it and i just wanted to put adsense now i find out i have to pay and they take a fee so will changing the domain make it so i can put adsense for free and how would i do this? Try and walk me through it if you dont mind. thanks

nick14874, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  8. GDHosting

GDHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    The plan you are using is a free ad-supported Website builder. In order to remove the ads you will have to upgrade your account to a paid plan. This upgrade can be done very easily and without causing any changes to your layout. You can then insert your Google ad sense script and you won’t have to change hosts.
    Simply login to your Go Daddy account, select Website Tonight Accounts, and click the domain name and then the upgrade link that appears on the right side. It will give you various plans to choose from and then will take you through the check-out process.
    If you need additional assistance, please call our support team.

Alicia R.
    Go Daddy Hosting

GDHosting, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  9. nick14874

nick14874 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much that was a very in detail description but my question for you is if i do update my website with this way will i then still have to pay 4$ a month and GoDaddy takes 40%? Or then when i upgrade am i welcome to put my ads and i do not have to pay and godaddy does not take anything?

nick14874, Aug 25, 2007 IP
  10. GDHosting

GDHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcome!
    Go Daddy doesn't take 40% of the profit from the adsense you place on a website hosted on a paid Website Tonight plan.
    What you may be referring to is our Cash Parking plan. This is not a website you create and place advertising on. Cash Parking allows you to monetize parked domains by having our advertising partners place the advertisements on your parked page. For $3.99 a month on the basic plan, you can earn 60% of the advertising revenue.

I hope this clears everything up!

Alicia R.
    Go Daddy Hosting

GDHosting, Aug 27, 2007 IP