1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling GoalZeroGenerator.com (Goal Zero Generator Amazon Affiliate, 100% Unique content)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Lasha Gosh, Mar 31, 2018.

The content is 100% Unique, and most of the pages are on the 2st page in Google, some of them on the third. Has more than 500 backlinks from PBNs, and more than 3000 social signals from Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest. This site has already sold several high-priced items. Traffic is more than 250 Unique visitors per month (mostly from USA and Europe). Meta tags and content are done at the best level possible, and keywords were very well-planned, so this site has a LOT of potential in a very close future. SEO was being made daily during last 14 months (since the day of creation). I am throwing in a year of free hosting on Hostgator (if you'd like), and also some PBNs that will be useful for SEO.

Why are you selling this site?
    I need funds for another big project I am starting now.

How is it monetized?
    It is an Amazon Affiliate Website that has monthly revenue.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Basically all you have to do is just couple of hours of SEO every two days or so, it is totally up to you, but of course as much time you devote to it, as much revenue you get. I can give you a free consultation of what exactly you have to do in order to have more revenue.

P.S.
    I have 5 more websites of this type, and if you get all of them altogether, you will get a VERY good deal, with a lot of essential stuff for free (HUGE DISCOUNT, 700 PBNs (DA-90 PA 20-30), 100% Unique 1500 Spinned Articles, A year of SEO consultation. Basically, if you get this deal, you will have everything to start making money from the first day of becoming an owner.

Lasha Gosh, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  2. Lasha Gosh

Lasha Gosh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^bump up

Lasha Gosh, May 14, 2018 IP
  3. Lasha Gosh

Lasha Gosh Member