1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goalsetting for Adsense Earnings

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Dominic, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Dominic

Dominic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Burta, how is it in sunny Brisbane?
    Goog luck with your targets.

I'm back around $35 per day and aim for $50 per day or higher. It's part seasonal and part needing to innovate on my behalf.

Best wishes everyone.

Dominic, Mar 23, 2006 IP
  2. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually ironically has been a bit overcast and rainy today... LOL - I guess it has got to rain sometime. That said its ust a couple of showers the temprature is actually really comfortable at the moment around the 27 - 28 degrees mark I'd be guessing.

And good luck to you too on your $50 a day goal.

Burta, Mar 23, 2006 IP
    Dominic likes this.
  3. Dominic

Best Answers:
    Cheers mate.

Dominic, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  4. cpvr

cpvr Guest

Best Answers:
    1. Your AdSense goal for next month
    Make $20/day

2. How you plan to achieve it
    By creating new content.

3. What you are going to spend the extra dosh on
    New servers.

cpvr, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  5. JamesIsHere

JamesIsHere Guest

Best Answers:
    1) My adsense goal by the end of April will be to average $3.00 a day

2) I plan on paying more attention to keywords and making specific contant sites for small Guns N Roses related niches and possibly expirementing with other sites.

3) The extra doe is either going to fund a big web project my friend and I are working on, hopefully our first big project will one day rival statcounter.com. If not that it will go towards paying a small fraction of my junior year college tuition.

JamesIsHere, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  6. Dominic

Best Answers:
    Stats stuff is a tough gig, you need A1 servers for ages before any profit. I suggest you talk out the idea with people like Shawn aka Digitalpoint for server costings and how you going to make money from it?

Dominic, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  7. JamesIsHere

JamesIsHere Guest

Best Answers:
    Well we have a dedicated right now, we're going to start with a very simple stat counter and then build on it, thanks for the information. Before we role out the first edition we're definitely going to have to look more into hosting options.

JamesIsHere, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  8. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the end of the month has come and gone, and I'm happy to report that I have JUST managed to make my March goal of $500. In the end it was a strong finish in the final day to get me across the link with $508 for the month of March. So how am I looking for April - well at this stage I'll be honest and say that it's not looking good I mean it is obviously early days but I don't know much more I can squeeze out of my current sites and it is looking increasingly like that it will require a new site or two to meet this month's goal. The only problem with that is that I doubt that I can make one or even two sites generate over $100 for their first month of exisitence especially when they haven't even begun to be made yet... It will definitely be an interesting month this month, and you'd think that if I can prove this goal to myself that I'd be well on my way to achieving many of the goals that I fear are above and beyond me.

Though it is interesting to note that this month was the first month that I started applying affiliate programs to my sites and selling a few links on my site. I earnt an extra $150 this month from those as well (I'm not counting them in adsense earning though), and I have already made $110 this month in april with three links sold and two more sites due to renew (which I'm hoping they will). So earning overall are definately looking up - not to mention it looks like one of those who has bought a link off my sites is looking to contract me to SEO his site, and I'm hopeing to earn a quick $200 - 300 from that for a couple hours work.

Once again - Wish Me Luck!

Burta, Apr 2, 2006 IP
  9. MamboCube

MamboCube Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Your AdSense goal
    Make $50/day

Finishing all the small web projects ive started

Invest in one big web project

:)

MamboCube, Apr 2, 2006 IP
  10. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What will this be?

Burta, Apr 2, 2006 IP
  11. seolion

seolion Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Goal is to achieve 30$ for April.. and which makes for my first pay :)

seolion, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  12. MamboCube

MamboCube Peon

Best Answers:
    ah, now that would be telling! ;)

I would really like to have a nice community site. Im working on some small projects that would all fit into one big one.

MamboCube, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  13. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well good luck with that - you know that once you get your first check there is no going back...

Your addicted to Adsense for life.

Burta, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  14. zipdisk

zipdisk Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell us how do you sell your links? Via some brokers?
    Thanks

zipdisk, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  15. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just have a link on my site that says "Want to advertise on my site" some people have contacted me through that - but generally I just look for sites that might be interested - normally emerging sites that are looking for inbound links and are selling something, and I just email them asking if they are interested. There is no secret or anything, just a bit of leg work, and more often than not those continue to advertise on my sites after their intial experience, and the benefit of scouting your own links is that you get to put links up of sites that are relevent to yours and that YOU want rather than just giving links to the highest bidder, which is beneficial to you and your client.

Burta, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  16. FIVE539

FIVE539 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make around $.09 a day!!!!

FIVE539, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  17. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can promise you that if you set a goal to make that say $.25 and list a few ideas of how you are going to do it I can pretty much guarentee that you will reach it.

- - - - - - - - -

Also I forgot to mention in my above post what my new goals were for the next three months:

I have actually been a little bit more focussed of late thinking that I really need to get the things in my life in order and one of those things is my future livelihood. I am currently at uni, I'm in my 4th year and I still have another year to go (I did a dual degree) but I think that if I get my adsense earnings to $2000 that would be enough for me to probably drop my uni back to part-time to put a more concerted effort into my websites. I also run a company that I started with a friend last year and that has been growing but has been receiving far to little of my attention when it really does have the potential (or at least I believe it does) to be something that is making me six figure annual incomes for years to come. So my June goal is a big one and its more a sign that I'm really trying to get serious about things now, and achieving that would definitely go a long way for me cementing my future, and prove that there is boundless potential online.

Burta, Apr 3, 2006 IP
  18. JamesIsHere

JamesIsHere Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, Burta, sounds like you have unbounded potential. As silly as it sounds thats how I try to think of myself currently. I'm still just working on that simple goal I set about a week or two ago of reaching $1.00 a day with adsense. I hit that goal today and went over it actually, but who knows what tommorow or I guess today (its 5am here couldnt sleep) holds.

I want to make adsense a decent chunk of my income and I'm hoping by senior year of college, I'm currently a sophomore, I can be making as much with adsense as I do working my summer jobs to help pay for school. I think that would be around $6,000 which would mean around $16.50 a day. So now it looks like this for my goals.

Short term - $1 a day, if I can get that for a five days straight I'll make it $2 and so on
    Medium Term - $16.50 a day, that would be as much as my current summer jobs
    Long Term - If I could live off adsense that would be great as I find the marketting aspect of web design/adding content/SEO extremely fun, but I can't give this one a number. Really wondering if Economics is the right major for me right now with all this adsense fun I've been having, we'll see how things pan out.

As always, great to hear everyone setting their goals and getting excited about adsense, I always read this thread when I'm down and out of clicks, and it works everytime.

P.S. Dominic, that video really made me want to go to Australia!

JamesIsHere, Apr 4, 2006 IP
  19. rionya

rionya Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Your AdSense goal
    Make $4/day

Write more contents in my sites

xxx

rionya, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  20. Rivermaya