1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goal Tracking Issue

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Jeh Jazz, Sep 30, 2020.

Hi All

I am confused regarding goals in Google Analytics. As I am using free version of Google Analytics in which I can create 20 goals only. But I have short time goals mostly which I need to track.
    The problem is I can't create new goals every time, so I have to update the previous goal. The data in previous goal doesn't goes back to zero while updating, even if I switch OFF and then ON the recording button. How can I get the accurate data for my new goal?

Second question is how long (time - hours) the goal take to activate and display the data

Please help

Jeh Jazz, Sep 30, 2020 IP
  2. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friend... I hope your are well..

Please read this https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033158?hl=en for all information about Google Analytics Goals.

I hope that will find you helpful.

cheers !!!

MayurKawale, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  3. Nancy Pearl

Nancy Pearl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When Analytics identifies a conversion via your configured goal, it ignores the domain name entirely. Therefore, you may remove the domain name entirely and still have a valid goal URL

Nancy Pearl, Dec 14, 2020 IP