1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Go for SEO or Google Adwords?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ethnetia, Apr 4, 2014.

I have website and the detail has been mentioned below:
    Name: County Record
    Description: Our dedicated research team is working 24X7X365 for collecting, authenticating and collating records across the globe just to make sure that your most reliable records are only a few clicks away.
    Now I just want to enhance page like increase PR, to get traffic and wan to get popularity. So what would the ideal way - should I go for SEO or opt for Google Adwords?

Ethnetia, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  2. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The question is kind of broad, but if you want to make a direct impact without having to wait around Google adwords is the way to go. Bing is another option for PPC if you want a cheaper alternative.

For SEO it will take more time and more effort on your part so if you have the resources and time you will want to do SEO. Or you can do both start with PPC and work on your SEO in the mean time.

daones, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want INSTANT results, go with Adwords... But if you want to get good traffic in the future (after a few months or sometimes an year!) with so much efforts right now, go for SEO. I would do SEO because if you don't do your Adwords campaign right, then you will only lose money!! ;)

patco, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  4. suradreamz

suradreamz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    my advice is go for a Good SEO project...it will generate a long term income as well as add huge value to the website also
    Thanks

suradreamz, Apr 6, 2014 IP