1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gmail Phone verification ??

Discussion in 'Google' started by Bayliss, Dec 31, 2012.

1. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    This should always be a SOP for creating/editing email accounts so to prevent hackers from accessing your information. I hope all email providers will tighten the security of our info.

jonrod, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's very annoying indeed lol. I hate it personally.

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  3. mobiledealer

mobiledealer Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you don't create Google accounts like a spammer by creating many accounts in a row, you'll be good. I create a new account every once in a while and am never asked for my phone number but if I start creating a bunch of accounts in a small timeframe, I am asked for my phone number. This is basic logic to avoid spam. You can also sign up for a Google Voice account to make an additional 10 accounts (5 text verification and 5 voice verifications)

mobiledealer, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  4. rajdwip.kabiraj

rajdwip.kabiraj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is any software that can help creating gmail without phone verification? I mean the software will verify the account instead of real phone verification method.

rajdwip.kabiraj, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  5. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is because of people having multiple accounts on gmail, it minimize the spammers ratio. One person can verify 5 accounts with one mobile number and i think this is reasonable for an individual.

Afrasiab, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. Njosms.com

Njosms.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have problems with Gmail verification and other online SMS or phone verification systems, you can get an online numbrer at njosms.com to receive online SMS messages and voice mail. It will cost you a onetime activation fee of $4.99 with 100 FREE SMS, choose you number by entering the zip code, you can then use that number to receive your verification messages.

Njosms.com, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  7. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    You can only register a certain amount of Gmail accounts a day this due the spammers. If you would like to bypass this limitation and want several, lets say 50 or more phone verified accounts in instance then p.m. Ill help you.

dennisb, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  8. darrylvk

darrylvk Peon

Best Answers:
    Time to borrow the wife's phone. Sometimes I just have customer verify the new gmail account I set up for them. More of a pain, but that way it's a fresh number. Also set up yahoo's for some.

darrylvk, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  9. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I remember I tried such stuff too at the end it is taking too much time. At least if you have an above average need of accounts. Since some time I purchase them via a friend at the end it is worth the money.

dennisb, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  10. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best place I would recommend you asking this question is @mattcutts.A lot of people consider me crazy but MR MATT is more conscious about Google gadgets than updates.
    TWO way verification is good but dreadful where there are low signals range and you have to just say oo shit.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  11. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:

Why do you talk about two step verification? Might wanna read something first next time..

dennisb, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  12. Waffleguy

Waffleguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create unlimited gmail accounts without phone verification if you follow these steps:

1.Clear cookies
    2.Clears LSO's
    3.Change IP
    4. Set up new Gmail account
    5.Start over from the beginning.

Waffleguy, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  13. sitesdump

sitesdump Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ur computer ID or broweser etc .. are the loophloes ... check them while making accounts ... google is way smarter now :)

sitesdump, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  14. Squafdonoboles

Squafdonoboles Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a lot of people here work for G-Mail. Personally I do NOT post my phone number anywhere online. My current e-mail didn't require any two-step BS.

Squafdonoboles, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  15. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Phone verification is very important to avoid spamming we can only create 10 gmail accounts using one phone number. We can verify phone number through call or sms so it will be difficult to any hacker to hack account.

iamalive, Jul 22, 2013 IP