1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gmail multiple account + same phone number for verification

Discussion in 'Google' started by i_am_dhaval, Sep 11, 2011.

Gmail multiple account + same phone number for verification

if i open 10 gmail account for verification i give one phone number for all 10

is this ok with gmail?

i_am_dhaval, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  2. SOLOWPOET

SOLOWPOET Active Member

Best Answers:
    PERSONALLY..I have found there seems to not be no limit of accounts you can create but if you create too many Gmail accounts in too short time, you may be temporarily disabled from creating new accounts.
    And if you are being asked to verify by mobile before creating an account, then there is a limit of accounts you can verify from one number! I think after 2 or 3 from the same number they would not let me use that number again. You may want to research this to get a more definitive answer.

SOLOWPOET, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  3. SEO_WatchDog

SEO_WatchDog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you are planning to do with those e-mails - just remember that Google known perfectly fine they belong to one and the same person.

SEO_WatchDog, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually i never did this stuff, but i think you should you different cell number, because same cell number for 10 gmail account can be reason for any interruption during creating account.

Mithuasha, Sep 12, 2011 IP