1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Globoble - Breaking News and Information

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Samuel O. U., May 7, 2015.

Globoble.com with a global ranking of 62,527 (Alexa) Registered on September 2014 and launched online on November 2014. The monetisation methods used is Google Adsense and with very effective earnings. Technology used is PHP and MySQL. Purchase includes the domain and other purchased tlds (.com, .net).

Website information here http://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/globoble-com.260521/domain

This site is mobile responsive and it's heavily SEO optimised with 80% of the traffic from organic searches. This site has never been advertised or promoted using any form of link exchange. Growth has been organic.

This site is hosted on DigitalOcean's $10/m hosting plan and that's all that is to spend monthly for it's running.

I was recently contacted by Google Webmaster Tools talking about globoble.com having thin contents and this has to be rebranded.

This website crawls thousands of rss feeds daily to update it's contents with a summary and give proper acknowledgments. This is the main focus as this summary is usually just about 100 words and Google Webmaster requires more (300 minimum I guess). The website can be rebranded following Google webmaster guidelines and be brought up to speed looking at the rapid growth and rankings achieved within 5 months.

I have recently removed my Google Adsense codes on it since I don't have time to tend to the website/rebrand anymore as I'm focussing on working on my other websites - this is why I have decided to sell.

Cheers!

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    Samuel O. U., May 7, 2015 IP
  2. dannyinpt

dannyinpt Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I see it is for sale on Flippa too.

What happens if someone makes reserve on here?

dannyinpt, May 7, 2015 IP
  3. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    looks like ur site is penalised
    pretty much worth not a penny now

iamalive, May 22, 2015 IP