1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Globill.net a ripoff? Please help!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by SweetNuvo, Dec 23, 2009.

1. dachilla

dachilla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My last Email:

"Ok, one last chance: answer my email last and give me a specific PAYOUT date of all funds that are still open (also the pending funds) by email within 12 hours.

If you don’t send me this email within this timeframe I will immediately inform the South African Police Authorities and press criminal charges against you. What you are currently doing is defalcation and I will not accept this. Since you were so kind to send me the Findmerchant Website, you may want to inform yourself on this website about your behavior: http://www.saps.gov.za/crimestop/message_div_comm.htm

I give you 12 Hours to give me a specific payout date of ALL outstanding funds, after that I will take this action. And I will ask other unpaid merchants to do the same! Think I am bluffing? WATCH ME!

So take your time write me the requested information and explain to me what’s going on, otherwise you may take your time and explain it to the police tomorrow."

Answer from Globill (within specified timeframe):

"Our previous email sent to you (see below) applies. We have nothing further to add.

Thanks
    -Admin team"

It really looks like they dont careabout their merchants and their reputation too. Changing the color of a table in HTML from green into yellow: my 2 year old son can do that, thats not a proof.

I must say that some time ago I have seen the horses barf right in fornt of the pharmacy (German Saying). A few years ago something similar happened to me with ibill.com and at the end i wasnt paid out my bucks for 2 years, after two years i got 15 % of what they owed me. And ibill is an american company, of which i suppose it operates more serious than globill.

In my opinion money is lost 4 now. And I am not bluffing btw. If they hold the money back without any proof that payments are held from the bank i will put a criminal charge on them. This is all I can do, since communications su**s :) Well not neccessarily tomorrow, but if I dont get any news within this month, I will! This behaviour is certainly defalcation and has not to be accepted. It doesnt matter if you are not in the same country. Anyone can inform the police in the country where they are operating in.

Greetz

D.C.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    dachilla, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. dachilla

Best Answers:
    Ok, since i told them about my plans to report them to the police, Emails are answered in a pretty fast way. First my reply Email:

"Applies, neither a specific payout date, nor a proof that funds have not been released to you by the bank. My offer for you to give me a proper explanation of the case including a Payout date is still standing until 21:50 CET. You have still not explained what you mean by tracking numbers!

Kindest Regards

XXXX LL.M."

Answer:

"To answer your questions:
    Tracking numbers (also known as Track and Trace) - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Track_and_trace, are issued by the post office and provide proof of the physical delivery of the goods.

Payouts, according to our terms, are remitted once your balance exceeds US $ 500 or equivalent in your currency (EUR). If your balance is below this minimum then the payout is carried forward to the following payout period.

Rolling Reserves are RELEASED after 6 months and are ADDED to your payout.

The funds which have been held by our bank have not to date been released. Once they are released we will let you know."

HERE WE GO! I can live with that. Ok, might take a time, but they will be released, means payout 4 me.

Here is my reply with some precocious but useful tips 4 the future:

"Dear Globill Admin,

this is a satisfying answer and I will let you work now. I am sorry I had to push so hard, but this is really money to me and it is my income. I will try to get the tracking numbers for you, but they are also issued by a private shipping company. However, I am operating this business since more than 6 years and you may be sure, that we deliver all our satisfied customers. If I don’t find the tracking number, I will ask my customer to send you an Email that he has received the good ordered.

I hope everything will become good for your company and for me as well and that the bank will release the funds asap. If you need anything from me, please let me know, otherwise I will wait until I hear from you. Please send me an Email once funds are released, because I am not checking the website every day.

One hint for the future, which you might have heard these days probably often: If something like this happens, just send a Mass Email to your merchants that funds have not been released from your bank and you will save yourself a lot of trouble and emails full of hate and anger. Leaving people in vain about this creates anger, uncertainty and not least harms your reputation. You may want to read what your merchants are writing about you in the forums since this happened. I may assure you that I am one of the kind ones.

Kindest Regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXX"

I will leave them for now and let them work out the issue with their bank. If i dont hear from them this month i will ask again next month, maybe then they r not in so much stress anymore.

Greetz

D.C.

dachilla, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has no one learned from the past, why do Adult merchants / webmasters not go with CCBILL or EPOCH systems they are the leaders in Adult processing, the platform they own are great, fast and secure and you won't find any better alternative if you look for an 3rd party payment processor.

I feel sorry for the guys who will get fraudet again now, since this is the first sign, once the payment processors has to tell their clients they have troubles of any kind with the bank and therefore can't process any credit cards any longer, then soon they will close the doors or try to reopen in another name/company or something....if such a thing happend to a payment processor they will often also face huge fines and penalties which they only hardly can pay.... I hope Im so wrong but I don't believe so.

fionix, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. SweetNuvo

SweetNuvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent them YET ANOTHER email. third one in a week, they havent responded.
    What a freaking rip off.

-IF- my customers dispute their charges, CAN globill.net debit my checking account?

SweetNuvo, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  5. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    They cant debit your account, not that I know off

But they seemed to have stopped answering every email, and not providing any updates for the payouts currently owed!

Its not looking good, we are getting the money, but I hope not for April, at least March

IGM Merchant, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  6. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    Received emailed this morning....

Apologies for the delay in remitting your last payout caused by the upheaval of our payment gateway. Your payout due to date has now been done.

I verified this morning and wasn't there, ill verify tomorrow afternoon

IGM Merchant, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  7. dachilla

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately it seems to be ony you who got this email. Did the yellow turnovers turn back into green??

D.C.

dachilla, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  8. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 2800 US pending in release... I am looking at fees taken, its outrageous I shall confirm everything with globill if they don't wanna rectify situation with fees, I shall post a horror story on here and many forums and websites

What I signed for in terms of fees, and what is being shown owed in gateway is totally off

Ill keep updates in few days, there taken fees like I didn't think was possible, its robbery if they keep all these fees in place

IGM Merchant, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  9. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    I meant to say no, yellows are still yellow

But according to them, as soon as bank releases those payments, its automatically sent to merchant if processor considers them legitimate

IGM Merchant, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  10. dachilla

Best Answers:
    Needless to say, that there is still no proof that the funds haven't been released by the bank. Turning those fields into yellow is easy for anybody familiar with tables in html :)

Did you receive any cash yet as annunced?

D.C.

dachilla, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  11. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    That wire is partial and is about 25 % of what is really owed

IGM Merchant, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  12. dachilla

Best Answers:
    do you mean 25 % of all that is owned, including the ones not released by the bank? Why would they make a partial payment? Answer: They aint got money!

dachilla, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  13. dachilla

Best Answers:
    Just checked my account balance... now they changed the debt from -250 to about -500. bearing in mind, that it should be +900 & holdbacks. I have no chargebacks at all! I dont know whats wrong there! I fill start to file criminal charges against them on monday. At first their registered company in the seychelles and at second i will make a criminal complaint against globill.net in ZA. Unfortunately their data from ZA is not on the internet; invistigations wil have to bring these infos to light. (does anyone here have their address in ZA?). I have collected all the evidence I got and will send it to the procecution offices of Seychelles and ZA on Monday morning. I made screenshots erevy month and since this trouble started i made em about once a week. Should be enogh to get them some trouble, since I dont wanna be the only person troubled.

dachilla, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  14. Mui2000

Mui2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Webmaster,

I have been in the adult website industry for 8 years. I have an account with Globill.net and it has been active for about 4 years now. Initially when I signed on with Globil they paid on time and wired money to my account almost weekly. Then 2 years ago the site was down for 3 months, upon which they sent me an email saying that they had lost links to their bank. I was asked to redo my merchant application and they would find a payment solution for me. Keep in mind that during this time I had a few thousand dollars in escrow which they tactfully did not pay when they reinstated my merchant priviledges and stated processing payments through a bank in Cypress. Payments would come in far and few in between with the discriptor "redpin - cypress" The rates where 5 times higher and they basically took about 40% in fees.

The last payment that i received from www.globill.net was in November 2009 and I continued to process my international payments through them until their site went down in mid January 2010.

The site remains down and I have pretty much given up on them. I use other processors.

Bottom line. They are not reliable. They owe me close to $8000.00. I am this ~close to declaring that they are a fraud. I have not received a return email from them since November 2009. My advise to you is take the loss and move on. You are in an industry that is filled with cheats and thieves. I can repeat similar stories of bad and corrupt payment processors who have swindled me thousands of dollars.

The list is as follows:

www.multicards.com (Closed my account and held my escrow totaling $30000. I have waited 18 months. I am getting ready to sue them in the Netherlands.

www.cyberpaymentsolutions.com (Went out of business 8 months ago. They owe me $5000.00. They do not answer their phones or return emails and their site is down.)

www.alertpay.com ( I had an account with them for 2 years and one day they decided that they do not want to process adult payments any more. It took me 9 months to get my money. $7000 came by check after my lawyer threaded to file suit.

So I am sure that you are wondering who I process with now and how I do it. Let me just say, you have two options.

1. Process with who ever you can. (remember any one that escrows your money will probably end up keeping it)

2. Have as many processors as possible. If you get too comfortable dealing with one processor, then I can guarantee, that you are in for a surprise. Don't trust any of these guys. They do not have your interests at heart.

Take it from a guy who has been at this industry for 8 long and hard years.

Good Luck!!!

Mui2000, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  15. IGM Merchant

IGM Merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    22 % in reserve fee there charging me now,when 10 % was agreed in contract signed, I got a random minus 350 US in my account for no reason, there about to shut down for sure cause no merchants will stay with them in the high risk industry

There is so little fees in low risk, that they will probably shut down, they know it and are pulling a scam... Slowly but surely

In there gateway, according to there fees, there are charging me 38 %, its plain robbery! U would have to be a fraud to make profit when 38 % in taken away in fees of what you sell, i agreed for 17 % 10 reserve 7 rates

They still ow me few thousands, I shall wait and see, I think i gotta cut my loses cause there is nothing I can do for so little money in a over seas lawsuit

IGM Merchant, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  16. SweetNuvo

SweetNuvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate Globill.net.
    They ARE a fraud.
    they ARE a scam.
    they are NOT a reliable place to do business with.
    STAY AWAY.
    I get so mad about this.. Im now doing all of my transactions via Amazon gift cards. lol

SweetNuvo, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  17. bobsroom

bobsroom Member

Best Answers:
    Globill can not place you on the TMF. That is a Third Party Merchant Account. They are probably thinking what will happen to them if their clients start forcing Chargebacks. If you can not issue Refunds that would suggest that your account is either closed or suspending. In that case, you are not bound by any agreement. If they are not allowing refunds, they are not abiding to the agreement they had with you.

bobsroom, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  18. pevernon

pevernon Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you guys ever get your money? I've been setting up an account with them recently and I came across this post.

pevernon, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  19. Globill.net

Globill.net Peon

Best Answers:
    We take exception to the post by SweetNuvo above. It is slanderous. We are certainly very much in business and entirely relaible. "Scam/ fraud" - on what basis do you make these accusations? SweetNuvo, since using our services you have transacted less than $ 500. Our terms clearly state that payouts need to exceed $500 before settlement occurs, otherwise your account is settled after 6 months once the risk of chargebacks has fallen away. There is nothing unusual in these terms. It's true our services were interuppted towards the end of January for a handful of our merchants. Shortly thereafter we resumed services (with additional redundancy in place) on your account and offered them to you so that you could reach $500, which you declined.

Merchants, we suggest you consider alternatives to our merchant account and payment gateway if our condition of a $500 minimum before payout, is going to be an obstacle for your online business.

Globill.net, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  20. dachilla

Best Answers:
    Globill.net: You really belive what you are writing? You dont pay out the holdbacks and the money your merchants earned. We were producing real Items for our customers - free. Because you keep our money. What kind of business do you call that? I call it SCAM!

Please answer: What are you doing with the money? If you ask sweetnuvo and others to change the payment gatway, what will you do with the money they have earned so far? Keep it, or invest it in another Scam company?

I dont know about sweet nuvo, but I am still waiting for about 900 Euros to be paid. Instead you set my account to dept. I have no transactions cancelled. I repeat my opinion that this is scam!

D.C.

dachilla, Apr 17, 2010 IP