1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Globelmoney is a SCAM ..please don't give them your money.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Dedicatedminds, Feb 24, 2015.

http://i.imgur.com/hYGycAH.png

I gave globelmoney.com $238 from my paypal to be transferred to my Skrill account.

I paid extra money for "fast transfere" that should have taken 1 hr max. For 3 whole days I have been chasing them on live chat and their facebook page , they kept giving me stupid reasons for the delays.. Like "It is bank holiday in Europe".. I told them skrill works 365 24/7 , they told me to wait.

I waited and they stopped responding.. I was very patient and polite for 3 days.

Now I learned from another victim I found when I searched for "Globelmoney Reviews" that I can file a dispute on paypal. I filed a dispute and I am waiting for the outcome

Globelmoney asked me to issue a REFUND request... I will see if they returned my money to paypal and update here

Dedicatedminds, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  2. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    I want to thx admins for not deleting this thread. I noticed later a sticky that advice against posting scam reports here. I apologize but the world must know about these thieves.

They refused to refund my money. My money is gone for good. If you are reading this , dont be stupid and give them your money.

I will spend a good time exposing them.

Dedicatedminds, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  3. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
  4. maria.0012

maria.0012 Peon

Best Answers:
    No this is wrong globelmoney is not an scam i want to tell my story i was also afraid to use globelmoney that's way i think 2 months ago i post here in digitalpoint about globelmoney here is the link of my post https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/for-globelmoney-card.2744032/ after i couldn't find any responsive reply on digital point so i decide to use it once i thought it's just 9euros fees is for globelmoney card so i make order for that and after some days i receive the card and i make active on globelmoney and top up some funds from my paypal so after top up i receive a call from globelmoney agent like we are welcome you in our service we just want to know for what things you want to use globelmoney card so i explain them everything that i am developer and i am not a lone we are a group we work on freelancer and some more online sytems for make money but the problem is we are not an company when we receive money 4,5 times in paypal, paypal make limited us and request for company papers so as we are just a little group and working online we can not make an company and specialy in europe it's very difficult because to much taxs so i tell them everything they said me ok thanks for inform us you can use our service but if you will top up your card with any verify paypal account then that would be not delay we will complete your request as your service type but if you will use any unverified paypal account then it's can take some days so i said okay so after that time i start using globelmoney i also use with skrill but they make delay some times actually i know they have rights because its very risky business and hopes you know why paypal make us limited because they don't want to live in risk so like this globelmoney also have rights so when they make delay i just wait now i think i am using globemoney from 1 month and every 2 days i make top up and withdraw funds with my card from atm i think around 1700euros i use in globelmoney but this is truth globelmoney not complete requests as service type and Dedicatedminds i think you was also using any unverified account otherwise now as i have experience of using globelmoney they are not scam maybe paypal makes your reserve.

maria.0012, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  5. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    They don't have a problem with paypal. They procedded to dispute and they are trying their best to steal the money. They could have simply clicked "Issue refund". They also don't reply to my tickets. Nice try though..people who are reading this will not believe this BS and waste their money.

6. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha... Paypal got my money back to my account from this SCAM. Thx Paypal..very respectable company.

Here is what you do people who got Scammed by Globelmoney/Waqas Ilyas..

Dispute Transaction on Paypal
    Choose Item Not received
    Explain the case

Dedicatedminds, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  7. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein Member

Best Answers:
    I'd never use any type of payment processor or money handler that is not a reputable name. Stick with the big guys, and deal directly with PayPal, Skrill, Stripe, etc.

If there was some shady bank, would you go and give them all your money to hold?

Rmarmorstein, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  8. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Second the statement above, you need to be careful today. Also be aware of the new registered accounts on the forums with 1 or less than 10 posts and that only come to a forum / thread to promote or leave a positive review about a business!

fionix, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  9. freelanceDeveloper

freelanceDeveloper Member

Best Answers:
    I dont get it... skrill offers a credit card for 10 bucks a year. Ask one and link it to your paypay account if you like... you can use both with same card (untested but no reason why it shouldn t work)

freelanceDeveloper, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  10. Richard Hkum

Richard Hkum Peon

Best Answers:

I have the same problem. Now, I cannot access to their Globelmeneyzone web, block me. They replied to my inquiry only in the beginning fro about 2 times and them quiet. SCAM SCAM SCAM I will go to FBI

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Richard Hkum, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  11. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you sure the FBI operates in Laos? I thought they were a US government entity.

digitalpoint, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  12. MohsenKBZ

MohsenKBZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the same problem here. it' been 8 days and still they don't complete my order. they're real thieves
    they are not even replying my emails
    http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/135128/101214529a9a6ee342770072bc5a16c6

MohsenKBZ, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  13. Laura Maroldi

Laura Maroldi Banned

Best Answers:
    I think it's not true..seems fake information...

Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015 IP
  14. iAmrik

iAmrik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its true...i am the latest victim

iAmrik, May 7, 2015 IP
  15. iAmrik

iAmrik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000774052565

Owner of globelmoney

iAmrik, May 7, 2015 IP
  16. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    https://www.facebook.com/waqas.ilyas92

His name is Waqas Ilyas . A Pakistani refugee in Greece. You guys need to contact Greek police. And to inform them about his terror plans won't hurt either.

Dedicatedminds, May 11, 2015 IP
  17. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for this information

SAGILIO, May 14, 2015 IP