1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

globaladmedia.com fast payment

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hoanghontim, May 21, 2017.

1. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPMs too low

NewXclu, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    There CPM is oky at least for some countries , and they pay fast and no issue and i can say there support is really good ... if you guys have issue with the CPM try contact gamsupport ( skype ) and he will help you with this ... i got the same issue on start and he fix it, by the way there team is on vacation till 6 this month ... but let him msg and he will answer.

ZoC, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are popup company ... so yes they pay for for popup

ZoC, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  4. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    their network and support is perfect

kikker, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  5. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on your traffic, if you have USA traffic then possibly 12.000 USA you get 100 USD but if you have India traffic get ready you need possible few million, is funny to see webmasters asking this kind of stupid questions but you get your answer, try them and see how is working for you

ZoC, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  6. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    High CPM my ass gave that amount in 40 minutes very low cpm for USA
    [​IMG]

phillipmorris, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  7. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then your traffic is shit bot, all my websites get good CPM for United States ( just organic traffic from google ), anyway contact there support gamsupport on skype.
    asd12.jpg

ZoC, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  8. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Shit traffic are you stupid?
    [​IMG]

phillipmorris, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  9. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding me? Did you know Alexa can be easy manipulated? With few bots with Alexa toolbar on them can make a high-rank website in Alexa. Anyway if you have issue contact them they are fast on support. good luck.

ZoC, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  10. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Strange their website about us not even complete

OUR ABOUT US
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of theprinting and typesetting it has the randomised words Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer adipiscing elit Suspendisse et justo Praesent mattis commodo augue Aliquam ornare.

hiuufji, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  11. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate for your comments and I truly believe in critics like you are really helpful and push further to grow more.

Though I would also like to explain that GlobalAdMedia.com is originally known as edomz.com and we are into business since 2003, very well known for our support and timely payments, we had over 50,000 signups/members in edomz.com so you can understand how well known we are and most of our clients have already worked with us, so basically our client know us more personally.

Our priority is providing quality and support to our clients unlike many other companies just focusing on a professional site and end up with no support or no payments to their clients.

GlobalAdMedia.com is our new venture and all clients from edomz.com is moved there and we are still working on more development in it.

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  12. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear,

I do understand you are not happy with rates, though I guess instead of getting angry or grumpy you should have atleast tried to contact me to discuss and optimize.

Anyway let me explain you usually how things works in any advertising network.

1. First of all 1385 is extremely low volume of traffic for any system to start optimizing your rates, any system which is designed to work on performance basis will never give you high rates unless the system see its getting atleast 0.5% of ROI, which is very unlikely to happen, because for any product to convert it takes some time.

2. With my first point you can understand if system is not going to auto optimize that is where you have two choice either wait or the best option is contact support.

3. That is where you have importance of support, because we manually review traffic and if quality looks good then we can add premium advertisers manually to get you good rates.

I hope by you understand, how important it is for both of us to work together, so you can get the rate you looking and we can utilize your traffic properly and trust on me if you have quality traffic then we can offer you the rate you may be liking.

For everyone who trying to see excellent rates with just 5 minute of traffic, I would request and explain it doesn't work that way, if it does then we would be out of business by now, because we would be over paying for non converting traffic and that is where a business fails and we are here to stay not to fail, we understand the business and I can proudly say that is why we are in business since 2003.

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  13. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    2 of my websites got 4,000 impressions and I live in US only .8323. I'm going to wait until Monday morning and see how my rates do.

NewXclu, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  14. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you contact there support on skype gamsupport? If not then good luck waiting :) i suggest you to contact them to add some good advertise for you.

ZoC, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  15. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    I did contact them and my rates has gone up so yeah you gotta do that before they give you the good advertisers I guess.

phillipmorris, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  16. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i happen then same, but after you contact them they will try to find you some good rates for your traffic.

ZoC, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  17. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I do not want to put fire in this but I do smell something here. Am sure it will happend soon or later.

Zoti Media Group, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  18. GlobalAdMedia

Best Answers:
    I would like to know what actually you smelling and what you expecting to happen ? do you at all have idea how long we have been in business ? I would certainly want to know why you getting this feeling.

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  19. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    For now, they are one of the best popups out there ( for nonadult ) i got paid 423 USD in last 2 weeks in 4 transactions ... till now i didn't have any issue with them.

ZoC, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  20. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Getting bad gateway on ads earnings are froze because of this not a good look.

phillipmorris, Jul 8, 2017 IP