1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Glitchtastic: Custom designed video website, going cheap!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Appealplus, Aug 21, 2007.

URL:
    glitchtastic[dot]com

I'm selling Glitchtastic.com. I was going to promote this, but I have other things to focus on, so I have no time for it, even though it doesn't require any work or updates. (Except promotional work).

The site aims at glitches, may it be from online or offline games - just funny random muckups found and filmed on camera. It uses a powerful script which was highly modified, along with the design by myself. It comes with a scalable logo, the option to choose your desired videos (Any Youtube catergory can be found, check out the search feature and type something), domain name and license.

It's had a little SEO done to it, along with advertising. Assume no traffic or revenue. The buyer will also have the chance to obtain a custom logo, if the catergory or style was to be changed. This is a great little site and would benefit anybody. It also gets indexed quite quickly.

Starting the bid at $45.00. Make your offers here and feel free to ask any questions. No buy it now price on this either, so if you would like to make me a quick offer, I would probably accept it. :)

Appealplus, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  2. Appealplus

Appealplus Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My host went down for a bit, but it's back up now if anybody would like to check it out. Still open to bids and questions. :)

Appealplus, Aug 23, 2007 IP