1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Glad To Be Here In DP

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mike Milligan, Sep 21, 2015.

Hello Community... I'm Mike from Fredericksburg, VA. But, I'm a proud Buckeye, born and bred.

Served in the US Army. Although I was medically retired from military service due to disabilities, I remained passionate about those who serve. So I immediately started working for Veterans Affairs. However, after nearly 20 years of service, I had to leave because of my medical disabilities. I was no longer able to commute to D.C. or be confined to an office chair for 8 hours a day.

But... what a blessing! Now, I've become a Freedompeneur! Working from home creating my own high quality digital products, and as a successful affiliate marketer. I remain an advocate for veterans, and plan to create a blog and tutorial class for veterans and how to successfully make a claim for compensation and pension with the VA.

Thanks for having me. To all of our success!

Mike Milligan, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  2. ndk2303

ndk2303 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow,
    I am glad to hear that you continue working although you get many problems. Welcome to DP! It is good to have you here!

ndk2303, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  3. maria_metniova

maria_metniova Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP, Mike! :) It's always so interesting to read such stories as yours, because right after reading you realize that it's never too late to start learning and making something extremely new and interesting! I'm so glad that after all your difficulties you continue working! and I think that there is a right website that can help you in your work. So I wish you good luck!:)

maria_metniova, Sep 24, 2015 IP