1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Giving away 5 review copies of Auto Affiliate Links. Need honest reviews.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by thedark, Jan 8, 2017.

Hello. I have created a plugin to automatically display affiliate links in website content. There is a free and a paid version. The free version let you to specify keywords to be replaced with the specified links. The PRO version automatically search for product or category references and display links from Amazon, Clickbank, Shareasale, etc.

To improve the plugin, I need to see some real usage on real websites. I am focusing on the PRO version. I will give away 5 review copies. Leave a message here and I will PM you with the instructions.

The PRO versions work on API key basis. First, you need to install the plugin "Auto Affiliate Links". You can do this from your wordpress dashboard or from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-auto-affiliate-links/

Then, you need to create an account on our website: http://autoaffiliatelinks.com/wp-login.php?action=register . PM me with the username created and I will give it PRO access. Then you will get an API key that you can add to "Upgrade to PRO" submenu page in your wordpress administration panel. I will give you 1 year free access ( worth of $120 ) if you submit a honest review and help me to improve the product.

A main requirement is to have a Wordpress website ( self-hosted ) with some content in it. The plugin requires content to work with. While we can see it at work with few articles, the plugin will give you the most benefits if you have a blog or website with good content.

Thank you for helping me.

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP