1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[GIVE YOUR SITE AN INSTANT BOOST] directory blast/rss rapidindex/1k backlinks

Discussion in 'Services' started by h4x0rninja, Nov 25, 2010.

Is your site new, stagnant, not getting indexed and in need of a quick adrenaline boost?

Then have no fear! This is the perfect package for you. This is the best deal for a quick boost to get you noticed by google.

What will I get for my money?

• Directory Blast : your URL will be submitted to about 1000 directories with a description and category of your choice. All directories have a high PR and you will get a full report of where your backlinks are.

• 1000 blog comments : You will get about 1000 backlinks to various blogs including your link, you can send the exact comment you want if you like. This will give you an instant backlink boost and have google bots crawling your site like crazy.

• RAPID RSS INDEX: We will take all the URLS : the directories, the blogs and we will also compile a sitemap of your website. Then we turn everything into RSS feeds and submit them to over 100 different RSS feeds. This will send a huge amount of google spiders your way, making the chance of getting indexed, or a significant SERP boost, very high. Also this will get your backlinks indexed MUCH (up to 10x) quicker

Don't wait any longer! Get your website steroid injection now!

ONLY 10$
    Completion time is usually 24-36 hours. Hurry and get your orders placed! We can only handle about 3 orders per day!

TO ORDER, SEND PM WITH :
    WEBSITE URL
    DESCRIPTION (100 words)
    CATEGORY
    BLOG COMMENT (100 words)

I WILL THEN GIVE YOU PAYPAL PAYMENT DETAILS

h4x0rninja, Nov 25, 2010 IP