1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give Me Your Honest Opinion on My Portfolio Site

Discussion in 'Design' started by Nicholas Tuma, Jan 6, 2022.

Hi all. I would love to hear your critique on my design portfolio. I wanted to keep it simple while letting the work speak for itself. nick-tuma.com/portfolio

A little about me. I am a small business entrepreneur, strategist and counselor located in Cooper City, Florida.

I have a passion for both visual and verbal communication. The design process helps individuals identify who they are, establish brand affinity and meet specific targets. By combining research, brainstorming and a sense of aesthetics, I creates solutions.

While on the other hand, my verbal and written communication commits to the brand. It creates a passionate and transparent relationship. Communication enriches lives and serves as building blocks for numerous businesses.
    SEMrush
    My method and style of creating, listening, and collaborating with partners’ builds trust and a positive working relationship.

Advertising & Marketing, including, Branding, Brand Streamlining, Story Teller, Researcher, Net-Worker

Nicholas Tuma, Jan 6, 2022 IP
    SEMrush