1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give Me Your Honest Opinion on My Portfolio Site

Discussion in 'Design' started by Nicholas Tuma, Jan 6, 2022.

Hi all. I would love to hear your critique on my design portfolio. I wanted to keep it simple while letting the work speak for itself. nick-tuma.com/portfolio

A little about me. I am a small business entrepreneur, strategist and counselor located in Cooper City, Florida.

I have a passion for both visual and verbal communication. The design process helps individuals identify who they are, establish brand affinity and meet specific targets. By combining research, brainstorming and a sense of aesthetics, I creates solutions.

While on the other hand, my verbal and written communication commits to the brand. It creates a passionate and transparent relationship. Communication enriches lives and serves as building blocks for numerous businesses.

My method and style of creating, listening, and collaborating with partners’ builds trust and a positive working relationship.

Advertising & Marketing, including, Branding, Brand Streamlining, Story Teller, Researcher, Net-Worker

Nicholas Tuma, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  2. Bella24

Bella24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nicholas
    I checked your portfolio link and it's looking great, very Clean and simple!

Bella24, Jul 14, 2023 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nick,
    I took a look at your portfolio and I have a few thoughts. I think it's a good start. You have a clear focus on visual communication, and your work is well-designed and visually appealing.

Here are a few things I think you could improve:
    • I would like to see more variety in your work. You have a lot of great logos and branding work, but I would like to see more examples of your other skills, such as web design, print design, and advertising.
    • I would also like to see more information about your process. How do you approach a design project? What are your goals for each project? I think it would be helpful for potential clients to know more about your process.

bijutoha, Jul 23, 2023 IP
  4. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) When clicking on Logo, it should not go to /home (it will create a duplicate page)
    Such as https://nick-tuma.com/home and https://nick-tuma.com/ ( we will remove both links once you fix them so the search engine doesn't crawl your site with /home

2) Make it Black dark font, not Gray

3) View this image (there are more suggestions we can make after your reply)
    https://ibb.co/JszvvTx

cm2010, Aug 16, 2023 IP