1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give me some tips

Discussion in 'SEO' started by janejackson, Aug 29, 2011.

Hello

I have a seo service site. I have been working to get higher rank in search engine for last 3 month. But now keyword has roll up on 3 or 4th page.
    so what to do more to get 1st page rank?

janejackson, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  2. HostASP

HostASP Peon

Best Answers:
    maintain quality inbound links on those specific keywords, posting on forums and blogs. you have made it come to 3rd page and so continue same thing. you would know much better as you were in this field. it would take time and it also depends on search engines. btw this serps is from google?

HostASP, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  3. tarunmarketing

tarunmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with above idea..So you must continue your work on your targeted keywords...You will see a improvement but not do the black Hat technique..It may be happen when crawler visit that very site..Let see..

tarunmarketing, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  4. girish sharma

girish sharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear have some patience & continue your work on your targeted keywords do off page as well as it will increase you ranking after few of days all the best....

girish sharma, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  5. Peter Davis

Peter Davis Peon

Best Answers:
    the best and faster way to be on 1st page is that, you should post addwords.

Peter Davis, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  6. pratap295

pratap295 Member

Best Answers:
    You just use forum posting and getting higher PR backlinks from different .edu & .gov sites for getting more traffic and viewing in first page.

pratap295, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  7. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear..you must patience..you know SEO process take a time for getting ranking..You must continue your Off Page Work for quality backlinks and do the SMO Process for visitors traffic..Sure..your website will start to get keywords ranking as soon...

monikajoshi, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  8. appsindia

appsindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Ranking depends on two major factor1. Numbers of backlinks2. Numbers of visistorsFor improve keyword position, you must focus on create quality and high pr site relative theme backinks by differnt process. and take pataince. I sure, your keywords get good rank soon.

appsindia, Oct 6, 2011 IP