1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

give me some tips about adbrite

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by DewShare, Dec 14, 2008.

1. maomao

maomao Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you use your wife name to register with the last domain name or with a brand new domain name? I am thinking of this way too. I wanna use my sister name.

maomao, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used adsense and now I am using adbrite I guess it's what niche your in I still have a asense link unit on my joke site but adbrite has been much better than adsense. adsense smart priced me so i smart priced them I am on my way for the second month with adbrite making over a hundred so I give a thumbs up for adbrite

February earnings: $136.97
    January earnings: $21.4

Yesterday’s pageviews: 14,400
    Average daily pageviews:
    past 30 days 43,949

The january month Is when I started and that was 10 day with adsense still on most of the pages

jkadin, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. maomao

maomao Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh really? I am using Adbrite too. Actually I've got more pageviews than you have. However, I got less than $1 per day. How can you make more than $100 per month? I've visited your site and I could see your site is simple. That's really amazing that you can make more than 2 figures with your site and such amount of pageviews. I'm really interested how can I do that. It is really appreciated if you can tell me some techniques. M;)

maomao, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. pcz

pcz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can try bidvertiser as an alternative

pcz, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    they have some good features but more bad then good ...

t2000q, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. africlic

africlic Peon

Best Answers:
    adbrite is to be used only if your banned from adsense.. I get MUCH higher payouts with google!

africlic, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  7. maomao

maomao Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right. Everybody wants to use Adsense but you know what, they were banned. That's the reason of this thread existed.

maomao, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  8. D-X69

D-X69 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah.. exactly.. since i got banned from adsense i start using adbrite, i can't find any good alternative or better earnings than adbrite which actually pays by check, as adbrite only earning 40cents per day. :(

D-X69, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  9. maomao

maomao Peon

Best Answers:
    I had sticked with Adbrite for 4 months after Adsense. I thought Adbrite was the only one after Adsense. In fact, I was wrong. I discovered other networks were better. Let me tell you about those:

1. Bidvertiser: With Bidvertiser, you can get less clicks than ever, but each click will surprise you. I usually got $0.40 per click. I remember during the first 2 days I first joined, no clicks at all. But the third day, I got only 1 click but with $0.80. I almost jumped up to a cell floor. After that day, I really got a decent pay, like $0.50, $0.80, $ 1.20, or $ 0.00. However, to get more revenue, you have to remember one thing, if you have more Bidvertiser's ads on one page, then you will get less CTR, then less revenue. You HAVE TO place just only one ad in one page. That's a key. :)

2. GlobalInteractive: Since I placed only one Bidvertiser's ad on a page, I still have more space for other ads. Then I joined GlobalInteractive. If your site is good enough, with a decent traffic, then you will be qualified. Just try it. OK, with Global, I can get from $ 0.25 to $0.50 a day by placing 2 ads a page.

3. Infolinks: With Bid and Global, I think you have no place for other ad banners (Remember that your users will get annoying by too many ads. So 3 in a page is enough). Then you can think the inline ad just like from Adbrite. Infolinks is a good candidate since the performance is far better than Kontera. With infolinks, I got like $0.20 to $0.40$ a day.

4. Paypopup (Optional): If you really want to make your revenue a difference, then Paypopup is good for you. BUT, you have to be aware that unless you hate your users so much, then you can use Paypopup. Popup is the most annoying thing in the Internet world, isn't it? BUT, it pays you well. So you'd ask me whether you use Paypopup or not. I say Yes for a particular page, e.g. download page, or in a page that your users really need to go without questions. You can see it in dictionary.com, the best dictionary but they still uses popup for their revenue. This network could bring more than $1 a day if you have good traffic from US/CA/UK.

To sum up, even though you were banned from Adsense, don't worry. Again, Adbrite is not the only choice. You still have hundreds of other networks. For instance, you can just follow me by combining 4 above networks. With the 4 networks, if you do a math, you can get at less $1 a day, which is even better than Adsense alone. If your had a good traffic site, you can change from GlobalInteractive to others like CPX, BurstMedia, CasaleMedia, or even Tribal Fusion. Those will make a serious money.

Have fun. :p

maomao, May 1, 2009 IP
  10. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i am using clicksor it pays 2-3$ per day If you have more then 2000 visitors per day. If traffic is from us/canada then it may increase.... whats about it???

DewShare, May 1, 2009 IP