1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give me some optimization ideas..

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by KingJabeyt, Mar 25, 2014.

Hi everyone, it's quite my first time to optimise a .tv domain.. I would really be grateful if you can lend me some ideas on how I can optimize this site:

imagecloud.tv

Thank you all in advance! more power! :D

KingJabeyt, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  2. KingJabeyt

KingJabeyt Member

Best Answers:
    Bump, any takers?

KingJabeyt, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  3. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're just talking about on-site optimization, rather than off-site as well, the first thing I noticed is that your website structure is very 'flat'. It could use some siloing.

What I mean by this, I'm guessing that the pages that are most important for you that you're trying to rank are the ones under your 'products' sublevel. Many of them are related to real estate.

1. Find your main target real-estate keyword and create a page for it under products. Maybe something like 'real estate photography services' or 'best real estate photography'. Youre looking for the higher # searches and also the least competition.
    2. Find your less competitive keywords and create pages for them underneath the above page.
    3. The main real estate page should link down to each of these subpages, and the subpages should link back up to it, in kind. This will keep the link juice revolving around all these real estate keywords and most of the power will go to your main keyword. With the state the site is currently laid out in, if you were to send a backlink to any of your product pages, the other ones would receive little to no benefit.
    After that, some some smart targeted keyword related backlinks to the top of the real estate silo. You should get much better bang for your buck.

DiggitySEO, Mar 25, 2014 IP
    Nigel Lew likes this.
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your site for your targeted audience. Know your range of visitors and choose the best keyword for your site. You must learn the basics first if you are a newbie and gain experience then explore to expand your knowledge and analysis.

KylieSweet, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  5. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forget everything you've head about keywords and all that.

Instead, STUDY YOUR AUDIENCE. Find out where INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE among them hang out online. Become their buddy. Offer quality content that adds value to the lives of these influencers. Work from there. Listen, GOOGLE JUST BANNED tons of people using old linkbuilding techniques (guest posting) and Penguin killed crap links. You can try to optimize using the techniques of the PAST or you can build QUALITY RELATIONSHIPS INSTEAD. Focus on quality and you'll always GET PAID.

maxauthority, Mar 25, 2014 IP