1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

give me a tip that how to hunt for buyer

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by ayobtina, Jul 15, 2012.

Hey friend,is there anyone who can tell me how to search some clients for Soda Ash, Hexamine, and Caustic Soda?give me some good advicethanks in advance

ayobtina, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd start by using search engines like Yahoo. And look for places that are selling Soda Ash, Hexamine, and Caustic Soda. Look at what they are doing and maybe create your own site. And then work on SEO to drive search engine traffic from Yahoo and other search engines to your site.

danasurvey, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  3. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    at first create your own website and marketing it through different social media network,email marketing and seo.

eyesight, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  4. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do some work on B2B websites, i.e alababa.com and lots of others. If you don't have website then first you should make website then do other marketing.

OSSEO, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  5. ravdag

ravdag Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a website relating to what you are asking and the advertise it. You can also market it in social networks.

ravdag, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  6. lardher

lardher Banned

Best Answers:
    You can make an article review of the product that you offer. I make articles about health and then I recommend a health product.

lardher, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  7. stila

stila Peon

Best Answers:
    If you wish to obtain buyers from the Yahoo, one of the best thing is to use their directory. This is an excellent resource for potential buyers. If you use them as potential buyers list and e mail them with information about your product, attached with a good product review chances are you might obtain more buyers then you can handle quite easily. Thanks.

stila, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  8. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should have a good website for that product first and then optimize it on the specific keywords and products you selling.

faithyunn, Aug 29, 2012 IP