1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give a look at to my new weblog about web 2.0, entrepreneurship and startups..

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by sercan, Mar 16, 2009.

Hi to everybody..

I just launched a new weblog, CazCaz.Net, which includes posts about web 2.0, entrepreneurship, startups, fundings and investments.. Please let me know your thoughts and comments about the design and everything you see..

I am also giving my ad spots away for free.. Please let me know if you are interested..

Thanks in advance..

sercan, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  2. Puddinlover

Puddinlover Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice and clean I like it.
    Your latest post and comments do not work for users with noscript.
    Your search and readers seem almost lost in all the white space at the top left.
    Maybe center your footer.
    At least right now, maybe later it will be nice but currently the "up" button on the bottom left that moves when I scroll seems almost useless, think it would be better off being static at the bottom of your page.

Everything else seems smooth and readable, good job!

Hope that helped you and also if you wouldn't mind could I have the free AD spot?
    If I can please just send me a message on the forums and I will get back to you.

Puddinlover, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. prob_solution

prob_solution Banned

Best Answers:
    I think its a nice and clean design you should look at more attractive images though to attract more users

prob_solution, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. 2advance

2advance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site looks too simple and clean. You need to change the style for the title, layout and colors. And also yu need to add some attractive features for your site.

2advance, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  5. sercan

sercan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much, guys.. I really appreciate for your thoughts. I am gonna take all your comments into consideration.. :)

By the way, @Puddinlover of course you can have an Ad Spot. Just let me know about the address of your banner, your link and your title word.. You can contact me via the contact link on my blog.

Still waiting for more comments. And I also have lots of free ad spots available.

Here is the link again:
    http://www.cazcaz.net

sercan, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  6. sercan

sercan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am giving away the ad spots here

sercan, Mar 17, 2009 IP