1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Girls Arcade Games Website!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Roxitsc, Jul 13, 2012.

The website has been up from 25th of May 2012;

Details:
    Around 1300 online games posted;
    Over 5800 pages indexed on google;
    7 videos of gameplay posted on youtube(example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F9xPBvyeJuY).
    Visits since the website has been launched: 10,457 Unique Visitors; 14,901 Pageviews; 8,838 from the United States. (Note that the website is only 2 months old).

PRICE: $180.

P.S: The web development alone would cost more to create a website like this, not to mention the content and the rest of work put into the website.

Roxitsc, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stop making us fool, this wp based site uses MyArcadeplugin worth $40 that can be used for unlimited no. of installations. Great business lol

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    archc, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. Roxitsc

Roxitsc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't understand, how is that a problem? The website has many other features and the plugin is used to add games to the website. How am I making anyone a fool here? The time it takes to put everything together cost money, I don't know how much your time costs, but this is how much my time costs. If you are not interested in buying, you don't have to be so bitchy about other people websites.

Roxitsc, Jul 14, 2012 IP