1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Girl beaten by boyfriend puts pics on her MYSPACE--check this out.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thekramershow, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmb190

jmb190 Member

Best Answers:
    it sucks that it happened but its good for her that she put the pics online. many ppl wouldnt do that

jmb190, May 17, 2008 IP
  2. TheHuetIsOn39

TheHuetIsOn39 Banned

Best Answers:
    Unreal...what a dick, people are so screwed up these days.

She should go to the police!

TheHuetIsOn39, May 17, 2008 IP
  3. thekramershow

thekramershow Banned

Best Answers:
    I wrote her and told her that. Who cares about a Myspace account? I think the POPO may be able to help a LIL more.

thekramershow, May 17, 2008 IP
  4. xd2

xd2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Prob get a roasting for this but I have only seen the pictures in the second link, no explination and only that to go off. And based on just that it looks like a load of crap.

Most of that could have been down to rough sex, which she might enjoy. I am first to agree no-one should really hit ANYONE not just women. But there is nothing to say she isn't just taking pictures cause he pissed her off. Broke up with her. Maybe even cheated on her and she wanted to get some revenge. None of them look like hand prints or fist marks.

Anyway just my opinion. Everyone should bear in mind both sides before deciding the BF is guilty he might not have even touched her. He also has a good case for libel if she did publish all that about him and it was untrue.

BUT YES, I am against hitting PEOPLE.

xd2, May 17, 2008 IP
  5. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    The only thing a guy should beat is his meat. [Enter more witty comments here, please]

Spider-Man, May 17, 2008 IP
  6. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats indeed ashame, but as usuall never believe things immidiatly that are written on the internet.

yet this looks real awfull

Giamatti, May 17, 2008 IP
  7. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    A-Men brother! It's just sick and inexcusible.

glenndorsey, May 17, 2008 IP
  8. thekramershow

thekramershow Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree, but if she put those pics up and accused him of hitting her - which she did - she could be in a WORLD of legal trouble. I'll look again for this woman't profile on MYSPACE and see if I can getthe actual link so you guys can see it for yourself. If you do a search within 5 miles of zip code 63301, you'll be doing the same thing I am doing...that is if you are THAT bored and want to help out trying to find this chick.

thekramershow, May 18, 2008 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    She 'could be' if he didn't hit her, sounds to me like those of you thinking that way do not believe her.

:rolleyes:

Speaking of legal trouble, did you get permission to reprint her photo's?

Glad we have an expert on board as well who knows what fist marks look like, no it could not have been slamming her down, or using the side of ones fist, low quality pics makes a professional determination as 'fist marks' are the same in every case I guess.

GRIM, May 18, 2008 IP
  10. xd2

xd2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to get over your hero mentality, I simply offered an alternative suggestion. And said they didn't look like hand or fist marks, implying that they therefore might not be.

Never claimed to be an expert simply offered an alternative explanation. At least I put more effort into an explanation then simply trying to be-little everyone that doesn't 100% agree with you.

xd2, May 18, 2008 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hero mentality, hmmm thinking guys should not hit woman is a hero mentality?

No actually you surely appear to go out of you way to offer a so called alternative suggestion, you know 'rough sex' it's the womans fault and she enjoyed it, every way possible besides saying if the guy did it he's a POS.

You chose to attack the woman, much like rape victims are attacked by sick SOB's.

I agree he might not have done it, that is always a possibility, but to say what you did, wow your mom must be proud.

GRIM, May 18, 2008 IP
  12. mike52683

mike52683 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no excuse for hitting a woman

mike52683, May 18, 2008 IP
  13. thekramershow

thekramershow Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't have to have permission to use those photos. They're public photos and are not copywritten. Second, being cynical in a day and age such as this is warranted due to all the crazy people in the World. That guy probably DID do that, but we don't know for sure. Someone can accuse you of anything, put pics on the internet, and EVERYone believes it cuz they read it online...that's pretty stoopid. Just sayin'.

thekramershow, May 18, 2008 IP
  14. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Of course anyone is innocent until proven guilty, making up alternate spins on the subject with absolutely no proof at all however is a bit more 'stoopid' than taking what was posted at face value.

Especially when someone rips off the images and does not even have the original text content for all to view.

GRIM, May 18, 2008 IP
  15. xd2

xd2 Peon

Best Answers:
    My "Hero mentality" reference was in regard to the way you respond to everyone, putting across you and your opinion is better and more important then theirs.

I didn't go out of my way at all as it happens, just made a comment. I could have commented on how the guy is a d**k and all that but that had pretty much been covered, hence the alternative suggestion.

I NEVER SAID IT WAS HER FAULT, at least read my post. And she might enjoy it. Do you know her, have you asked? (to imply it was her fault I would have had to have been arguing that he did it and she deserved it. which I wasn't)

I wouldn't call what I posted attacking the woman either, again it was an alternative suggestion. Every one else chose to attack the guy though. But yeah I forgot that's ok, for some reason. Forget the fact that if he didn't do anything and she did make it up. He's family, friends and even strangers are probably turning on him.

And as for your last comment. There was nothing wrong or corrupt about what I said. My mum is proud though. Do you know her as well?

At the end of the day all you have done through this whole thread is come across as aggressive and try to be intimidating. There is a much higher chance you will be involved in violence against another PERSON then I will. Because . . . well . . . I am down right lovely.

Thanks for your reply ;)

xd2, May 18, 2008 IP
  16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lol you've got to be kidding me.

Her 'enjoying it' would make it her fault.

I enjoy eating chocolate, that is my fault for eating the chocolate, not anyone else's.

Intimidating against POS that think it's ok to hit woman? You bet your sad little ass.

GRIM, May 18, 2008 IP
  17. xd2

xd2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if she enjoyed it and the graces on her knee where a result then yes they would be her fault. But your making out like I think all the bruises are a result of that and they are all her fualt, which I am not.

I think you have pretty much taken everything out of context, but it's getting a bit boring now to be honest. I quite clearly stated I don't agree with hitting men or women so I don't see your argument really.

It's great you enjoy chocolate. And I don't find you intimidating at all. Slightly annoying, but ill put that down to genetics. And stop looking at my ass, sad or not i'd rather you didn't.

Anyway, we should really stop now.

xd2, May 18, 2008 IP
  18. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    A real lady doesn't punch a man.

The woman I'm with now wouldn't dream of trying to punch a guy, like some kind of ghetto chick would. That's because she's a real lady.

If woman is man enough to punch a man she is no longer a real lady. Therefore, I will not take her as a lady and punch her back.

That's how real life works - you want to get hit with shit then throw it at the fan.

But of course there's always the assumption riding that this girl didn't do anything and was beat up unprovoked. Yet, somehow I find that really hard to believe unless the guy is just an aggressive drunk. Who hit who first is very difficult to determine, so we'll just have to leave it up to the police.

webwork, May 18, 2008 IP
  19. TheMarketingMadman

TheMarketingMadman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He gets beat up often...I guarantee...

TheMarketingMadman, May 18, 2008 IP
  20. thekramershow

thekramershow Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank God someone knows how real life works around here. I was getting worried.

thekramershow, May 19, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.